Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
TitleScreen2.png

Overview:
You're a middle aged man living a normal life when you have the worst day of your life. You decide to wish for something bigger and your life changes drastically.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-06
Release Date: 2021-04-06
Developer: 480 Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Other:
Repack

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Bar0.PNG Bar02.PNG Bathroom01.PNG Dream01.PNG Dream03.PNG Home01.PNG Office01.PNG Office02.PNG Office04.PNG Office05.PNG Office06.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
THis thread gonna be fun....
...thank for sharing.....Good luck....

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Haven't I seen this in "Latest Updates" yesterday? :unsure:

aochung

May 4, 2017
so 3GB. only full screen. POV. home looks like VR from 1980's.

If you choose to watch the dream sequence (which you are warned about) you are in for the duration. once i did wake up, the only viable option was to "take a shower" but the shower is occupied. No idea if time passes or what. MC is the dumpy guy on the left in the white shirt (not the young fit guy front and center) As far as i can tell, the MC's worst day ever is eternity waiting for the shower before he's late for work.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
judging by preview pics the game has a certain vision in mind. but i imagine unity is gonna be its biggest issue.

Renpy is superior race *ehm* engine

Reactions: Lerd0

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Just played through the demo.
It's a rough 3D point-and-click. Puzzles (if the can be called that) are just collecting random items and then using them on everything. The 3D itself feels really clunky and slow, also if you whip round too fast it blurs suuuper bad.

Story is you're a fat, small-dicked loser. You're step-daughter posts pictures of your tiny dick, and 1 from an angle that is supposed to look like you're having sex. (her only reason is because you tricked her out of the shower... wow.) You go to work at Penis Pumps LLC, and get fired from your work because people with small dicks can't sell items that promise enlargement. You then come home to your wife cheating on you in your bedroom because she saw the pictures of you and your stepdaughter and immediately had sex with the first dude that came through her door. Then you go to a bar, meet a rich high school friend who is obviously doing much better than you and owns the bar. After a stupid puzzle to get to him, You give him your life story while he gets head from a super-model (I assume the blonde in the banner art). The MC then goes to one of those old arcade fortune-telling machines and wishes to be "HUGE" (go figure). Then the demo pretty much ends.

You spend probably at least 30 min in this demo, and the MC has the worst sex scenes. Two of which are fantasies of him with his daughter or boss, and feature him with a bigger dick. The third is a super small blowjob scene, where his dick pretty much isn't visible and he busts right away.
(btw NTR isn't avoidable, at least not at the start. Wifey has sex with neighbor kid. If, in the future, the story then has MC come back with huge swinging dick and fucks his way back into his house, then maybe it's excusable.)

All in all. I'd say not worth downloading in current state. It's reeeally rough around the edges. I didn't even mention how weird the UI and controls can be.

WillieBetter

Aug 17, 2018
WTF are u supposed do in the bar to get past the bouncer?
Get Pool Guy 1 good and pissed. Feed Pool Guy 2 beers and talk to him repeatedly. Encourage him to hit on the hot blonde and offer to buy the beer. Give him a shot of whiskey and ta-da!

What a turd. Jinky controls. Stuttery camera motions. I REALIZE THIS IS HARD TO PULL OFF, but fuck. This story would be fine on Ren'py. Why work so far out of your skill set?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Judging by the 6th screenshot, I think [Interracial] should be added to the list of tags if Jeanie is bouncing on a BBC ;)

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Edit: For those who get stuck on the puzzle (at the office) and want a quick answer, it's 3312.
If you don't understand that (because the code are actually symbols, not numbers, then the best way I can explain is...
= 3, 3, 1, 2.
You're welcome :)

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Edit: For those who get stuck on the puzzle (at the office) and want a quick answer, it's 3312.
If you don't understand that (because the code are actually symbols, not numbers, then the best way I can explain is...
= 3, 3, 1, 2.
You're welcome :)
It's not working

Edit: for me it was 2,3,1,2

Last edited: