hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Just played through the demo.
It's a rough 3D point-and-click. Puzzles (if the can be called that) are just collecting random items and then using them on everything. The 3D itself feels really clunky and slow, also if you whip round too fast it blurs suuuper bad.

Story is you're a fat, small-dicked loser. You're step-daughter posts pictures of your tiny dick, and 1 from an angle that is supposed to look like you're having sex. (her only reason is because you tricked her out of the shower... wow.) You go to work at Penis Pumps LLC, and get fired from your work because people with small dicks can't sell items that promise enlargement. You then come home to your wife cheating on you in your bedroom because she saw the pictures of you and your stepdaughter and immediately had sex with the first dude that came through her door. Then you go to a bar, meet a rich high school friend who is obviously doing much better than you and owns the bar. After a stupid puzzle to get to him, You give him your life story while he gets head from a super-model (I assume the blonde in the banner art). The MC then goes to one of those old arcade fortune-telling machines and wishes to be "HUGE" (go figure). Then the demo pretty much ends.

You spend probably at least 30 min in this demo, and the MC has the worst sex scenes. Two of which are fantasies of him with his daughter or boss, and feature him with a bigger dick. The third is a super small blowjob scene, where his dick pretty much isn't visible and he busts right away.
(btw NTR isn't avoidable, at least not at the start. Wifey has sex with neighbor kid. If, in the future, the story then has MC come back with huge swinging dick and fucks his way back into his house, then maybe it's excusable.)

All in all. I'd say not worth downloading in current state. It's reeeally rough around the edges. I didn't even mention how weird the UI and controls can be.

Thanks for taking the time to write this out.

If what you say is even partially true (and I do believe you are being honest), it seems like this game is woefully mistagged (or at least my interpretation of what the tags mean is).

Personally, I am adding to the /ignore list. Because if the difference between the tags and what is in the game is this great at initial release, I cannot see it being worth trying/waiting or getting better.

Good luck Dev.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Just played through the demo.
It's a rough 3D point-and-click. Puzzles (if the can be called that) are just collecting random items and then using them on everything. The 3D itself feels really clunky and slow, also if you whip round too fast it blurs suuuper bad.

Story is you're a fat, small-dicked loser. You're step-daughter posts pictures of your tiny dick, and 1 from an angle that is supposed to look like you're having sex. (her only reason is because you tricked her out of the shower... wow.) You go to work at Penis Pumps LLC, and get fired from your work because people with small dicks can't sell items that promise enlargement. You then come home to your wife cheating on you in your bedroom because she saw the pictures of you and your stepdaughter and immediately had sex with the first dude that came through her door. Then you go to a bar, meet a rich high school friend who is obviously doing much better than you and owns the bar. After a stupid puzzle to get to him, You give him your life story while he gets head from a super-model (I assume the blonde in the banner art). The MC then goes to one of those old arcade fortune-telling machines and wishes to be "HUGE" (go figure). Then the demo pretty much ends.

You spend probably at least 30 min in this demo, and the MC has the worst sex scenes. Two of which are fantasies of him with his daughter or boss, and feature him with a bigger dick. The third is a super small blowjob scene, where his dick pretty much isn't visible and he busts right away.
(btw NTR isn't avoidable, at least not at the start. Wifey has sex with neighbor kid. If, in the future, the story then has MC come back with huge swinging dick and fucks his way back into his house, then maybe it's excusable.)

All in all. I'd say not worth downloading in current state. It's reeeally rough around the edges. I didn't even mention how weird the UI and controls can be.
Rather the MC lose weight and then divorce the trash bitches and leave them with nothing and move on with his life. And it sounds like every character is a dumpster fire. Still sounds like this is not for me

Reactions: Nospamwss

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
I have no sound on the game? somebody knows why or what should i do? My sound system is fine is only on this game :(

OIk at the fbeginning it has no sound and there it starts having sound, weird but nvm sound is working

Last edited:

Andrea19

Sep 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "l'aiguille, message: 5511639, membre: 1324580"]
Putain de fils, parle d'un jour de merde. Humilié, licencié, cocu et expulsé.

modifier: cette pièce stupide est beaucoup trop difficile à trouver est cet éclairage. Je clique littéralement sans but sans succès.
nvm l'a trouvé dans l'obscurité à droite de la machine de poker, absolument invisible dans l'obscurité.
View attachment 1131641

Je pensais qu'il y aurait un peu plus dans l'histoire, bref avec la seule animation décente, c'est là où vous vous faites baiser.
Eh bien, j'aime l'idée du jeu Fat loser se fait foutre, fait un vœu et devient probablement un méga tchad. Il faudra probablement un certain temps.
[/CITATION]
où est-ce?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018

modifier: cette pièce stupide est beaucoup trop difficile à trouver est cet éclairage. Je clique littéralement sans but sans succès.
nvm l'a trouvé dans l'obscurité à droite de la machine de poker, absolument invisible dans l'obscurité.
View attachment 1131641

Je pensais qu'il y aurait un peu plus dans l'histoire, bref avec la seule animation décente, c'est là où vous vous faites baiser.
Eh bien, j'aime l'idée du jeu Fat loser se fait foutre, fait un vœu et devient probablement un méga tchad. Il faudra probablement un certain temps.
[/CITATION]
où est-ce?
English please!

Grimus

Mar 29, 2018
English please!
Your google translate skills are weak my son.

‎[QUOTE - "The needle, message: 5511639, member: 1324580"] ‎
‎ Damn son, talk about a shitty day. Humiliated, dismissed, cuckolded and deported. ‎
‎ Edit: This stupid piece is far too hard to find is this ‎
‎ lighting. I literally click aimlessly without success. ‎
‎ nvm found him in the darkness to the right of the poker machine, absolutely invisible in the dark. ‎
‎ ‎‎View attachment 1131641‎‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ I thought there would be a little more in the story, in short with the only decent animation, that's where you get fucked. ‎
‎ Well, I like the idea of the game Fat loser gets fucked, makes a wish and probably becomes a mega chad. It will probably take some time.‎
[/CITATION]

• Angry
Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

View attachment 1131641

[/CITATION]
où est-ce?
English

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Huge [v0.0.6] Repack

Repack Features:

Original Size: 6.08GB
Repack Size: 1.52GB

100% Lossless Repack
Installation Time: 2 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Repack By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

AdrianRK

May 17, 2018
When I start the game I am stuck on the main screen. I can't see any menu buttons. Is the resolution off and the buttons hidden offscreen?