VN Others Completed YU-NO - The Girl that Chants Love at the Edge of the World [Final] [Elf]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
Takuya Arima is a young student whose father, a historian who has conducted various researches, disappeared recently. During a summer vacation Takuya receives a peculiar package from his missing father, along with a letter containing information about the existence of various parallel worlds. At first Takuya doesn't take it seriously, but soon he realizes that he possesses a device that allows him to travel to alternate dimensions. Is his father alive, after all? If so, where is he?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-05
Release Date: 2011-09-28 (Windows) & 2022-01-26 (PC-98)
Developer: elf
Translator: for Windows & for PC-98
Censored: No (Windows) & Yes (PC-98)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Remake: YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Flowchart Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
PC-98: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough

rorzy thanks for the link

Ayumi.jpg Eriko.jpg Kanna.jpg Mio_laboratory.jpg Mitsuki.jpg Mysteriousblondwoman.jpg Ryuuzouji.jpg Kaori.jpg Memories.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_23654

Still working on it, couldn't find if this game has a censorship. Mirror's will come later.

Edit: Extracted is up, let me know if doesn't work.

Reactions: Masq87

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Still working on it, couldn't find if this game has a censorship. Mirror's will come later.
From TLwiki website:
"Decensored" erotic CGs from the PC98 versions
The erotic CGs of the Windows release were slightly altered obscuring the nether regions of several of the ones where the crotch area is visible with a white "reflector light" (see ), but we decided to incorporate the original PC98 CGs instead of those, as the PC98 ones lacked this censorship.

Reactions: User_23654
U

User_23654

From TLwiki website:
The erotic CGs of the Windows release were slightly altered obscuring the nether regions of several of the ones where the crotch area is visible with a white "reflector light" (see ), but we decided to incorporate the original PC98 CGs instead of those, as the PC98 ones lacked this censorship.
wow, I'm blind. -.-

Thanks for the info, melsant!

Reactions: mesoru

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
It's been a long time since I read it but I remember really enjoying this one. Also remember that getting 100% was kind of annoying.

Reactions: susmitds

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
aaaah, someone finally uploaded the game ^^.
for all the kiddos out there: this was the game that rocked the world before gta was even a thing.

i still remember the hours i've spent ingame to understand the theory about time travel. XD

by the way the way, for people who wanna understand the title piece by piece:

この世の果てで愛を唄う少女 / kono se no hate de ai w(o) utau shoujo (a girl who chants love at the edge of the world)
この世 (this world) の果てで (at the end of) この世の果てで (at the end of this world)
愛 (love) 唄う (to sing)  愛を唄う (to sing / chant love)
少女 (girl)

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks dude.This game is old so i couldn't find a torrent outside.

Dec 14, 2017
From TLwiki website:
yup, not enough pixels for low res pic AND censor pixels....

U

User_32285

Pretty Awesome game, timetraveling alternate universes and incest what more do you want.

U

User_23654

is the voice pack and is the upgraded music pack. I also attached some walkthroughs.
The first link is unusable except u want to buy a premium account! Will download the upgraded music pack and do some mirrors, but that will take some time, i add the walkthrough to OP.

Thanks for the link and the Walkthrough, @ansfrn !

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
Windows Defender keeps blocking the English patch saying it's a Trojan. Is it really safe or is SmartScreen not being smart again?

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
I remember spending days playing this without a walkthrough back in the day. And wow, for anyone who has not played this game use the included flowchart.

Reactions: susmitds

ansfrn

Sep 26, 2017
Windows Defender keeps blocking the English patch saying it's a Trojan. Is it really safe or is SmartScreen not being smart again?
It should be safe, never seen TLWiki give out trojans before. doesn't consider it a virus.

The archive @tiresias uploaded had a readme that said
The English patch file may be detected by your anti-virus software as malicious. For example, Sophos calls it "MadCodeHook". This is because it is designed to inject (hook) data into another application. In this case, hooking an English translation into a Japanese game. Please turn off AV before executing this patch.

Reactions: kokothebear
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes