• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video 7pupu collection [2023-12-02] [Cobby]

teemojay

Jan 10, 2023
Speaking of which, I found 費倫 – 息切れダンス【葬送のフリーレン】4k版(音效版) on this website.
Isn't she リズベット( Lisbeth ) from SAO?

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
what do you mean?
It means, download all the videos then upload them using a different cloud/mega link instead of reposting the original author's links.
It's well known that 7pupu/cobby sees these threads on this forum and he's perfectly aware of the k site.

huwei01062

Aug 29, 2023
And also 7pupu, maybe try to understand why exactly people refuse pay for your stuff and choose to donate instead to artists whose content is available for free, like Bengugu.
In fact, I am happy to pay for good artists, and I have sponsored many artists, but his videos are too expensive even for me.And his sex video is too little.If he want to receive so much money,he needs to improve his models and the number of sex videos.
In addition, it's too difficult to compare with begugu.

Nov 12, 2018
I had a subscription to him for 2 months just to get the oshi no ko video and it really was not worth it
You have to be subscribed for more than one month to get the limited videos and it requires you to be the 15 dollar subscriber
And the majority of the videos he released are the same thing just with slight outfit changes
There are like 3 worthwhile videos released in a month and then a different version of the dance videos for every letter in the goddamn alphabet
The videos that are worthwhile are usually pretty good but it's nowhere worth the amount he's asking for
He advertises a lot of videos per month but it's pointless if they're all the same thing
Rant over I'm just mad I wasted my money anyways support zzpai or something

Reactions: huuuu576 and dasul

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I had a subscription to him for 2 months just to get the oshi no ko video and it really was not worth it
You have to be subscribed for more than one month to get the limited videos and it requires you to be the 15 dollar subscriber
And the majority of the videos he released are the same thing just with slight outfit changes
There are like 3 worthwhile videos released in a month and then a different version of the dance videos for every letter in the goddamn alphabet
The videos that are worthwhile are usually pretty good but it's nowhere worth the amount he's asking for
He advertises a lot of videos per month but it's pointless if they're all the same thing
Rant over I'm just mad I wasted my money anyways support zzpai or something
Shouldn't u learn ur lesson already? lol :

this month
fucking waste of my money tbh
the majority of the videos were the same thing but different outfits so i ignored those
All I have are diff outfit versions of the vids
I cancelled already bc it wasn't worth the money
also he make a poll about sex vid or something, yet only makes like 2 sex vid last month, lol

Reactions: Kurono2023

1walker1

Feb 21, 2024
Guys, does anyone have the nude version of this video? Thank you for sharing it :)
中野一花x中野二乃x中野三玖x中野四葉x中野五月 - dun dun【五等分の花嫁】sex版(限定視頻limited video)