Collection Video 7pupu collection [2023-12-02] [Cobby]

Carla2225j

Jul 28, 2024
Entienda de una vez aquí ya no se va a subir 4K de ningún vídeo de cobby, todo sera para la Rule34 porque lo digo yo ya que tengo todo ese material y no se me da la gana pasarlo por aquí y la razón es algo personal y feo que me hicieron pasar por aquí (Gracias por su atencion) XD

Reactions: Fart Thief
May 17, 2022
Entienda de una vez aquí ya no se va a subir 4K de ningún vídeo de cobby, todo sera para la Rule34 porque lo digo yo ya que tengo todo ese material y no se me da la gana pasarlo por aquí y la razón es algo personal y feo que me hicieron pasar por aquí (Gracias por su atencion) XD
Well, upload it to rule 34 bro. And needless to say, your opinion is totally respectable, if you don't want to upload it, that's it. ready.

Reactions: JACKRK2

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
No Seeder ˙◠˙
+1 on no seeders. Such a cruel thing I must run into after finally finding a working download link to videos I've been searching a month for
how to use torrent link?
His torrent works, for whatever reason the guy put SLASH AND COLON in his link instead of just attaching a txt file to his post. To save yourself a FUCK TON of time copy his link and go to chat gpt paste it and tell it to change all COLON and SLASH into : and /.

REIKAMISHI

Mar 26, 2020
:v ok bro

Reactions: s33snake

pseudokawaii

Feb 28, 2023
His torrent works, for whatever reason the guy put SLASH AND COLON in his link instead of just attaching a txt file to his post. To save yourself a FUCK TON of time copy his link and go to chat gpt paste it and tell it to change all COLON and SLASH into : and /.
or better you could just use the good old find and replace feature of a text editor like notepad++ or VS Code. You can replace all colons and slashes in just two clicks.
1722910478201.png

Reactions: s33snake

pseudokawaii

Feb 28, 2023
dude you dont need to replace the colon or do anything to it, you can just copy the text and add it torrent lol
If you don't mind waiting around with a torrent with 69 invalid trackers for eternity, wondering why the hell it's not getting any seed, then ofc, you can leave the maagnet links as is.
1722947058368.png