4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
When the city of Mangetsu is under attack, it's up to Yatsuha and her new allies to drive back the nightmares and save the city
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2020-12-03
Developer: Tsukinomizu Project -
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Thanks Ladydarkness for sharing the game and barraged1 for original translation.
ss (0).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (1).jpg RJ215006_img_smp7.jpg RJ215006_img_smp9.jpg RJ215006_img_smp8.jpg battle_ch1_04_1.png pcg10_05.png pcg34_07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Holy shit, its complete?!
I can't believe this day has finally come to pass.

Can i ask why the 50 Trap flavor text lines won't be translated? I quite liked those in Naedoko, since i'm guessing its the flavor text lines of the characters on their opinion on the traps, which honestly I really enjoy.

Reactions: korat56

barraged1

May 23, 2018
Holy shit, its complete?!
I can't believe this day has finally come to pass.

Can i ask why the 50 Trap flavor text lines won't be translated? I quite liked those in Naedoko, since i'm guessing its the flavor text lines of the characters on their opinion on the traps, which honestly I really enjoy.
Something relating to the Map file that those lines are on kept causing the export of the game to fail and was fucking around with RPGMakerTrans. I spent a good while attempting to troubleshoot it, but eventually gave up. This could completely be a me problem and relate to my system/IQ level.I might potentially come back to the problem when I do my final bugfix release. I didn't really worry too much about it because it was 50 or so odd lines out of 32000.

Last edited:

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Something relating to the Map file that those lines are on kept causing the export of the game to fail and was fucking around with RPGMakerTrans. I spent a good while attempting to troubleshoot it, but eventually gave up. This could completely be a me problem and relate to my system/IQ level.I might potentially come back to the problem when I do my final bugfix release. I didn't really worry too much about it because it was 50 or so odd lines out of 32000.
No worries. Can't believe it that this really got fully TLed. I'm gonna enjoy this weekend.
Thank you for your relentless hardwork on bringing Tsukinomizu games to us.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Pretty great translation overall, couple things I noticed though. When the fourth group of map locations is unlocked it reverts the translation for the location names. Thankfully the descriptions are still translated so it's not too big a deal but it does slow things down a bit. Also general proof reading stuff but that's understandable for a game this long. One thing I do reccomend for any future translation projects is looking up the correct usage of your and you're, I noticed a lot of mistakes there.

barraged1

May 23, 2018
Pretty great translation overall, couple things I noticed though. When the fourth group of map locations is unlocked it reverts the translation for the location names. Thankfully the descriptions are still translated so it's not too big a deal but it does slow things down a bit. Also general proof reading stuff but that's understandable for a game this long. One thing I do reccomend for any future translation projects is looking up the correct usage of your and you're, I noticed a lot of mistakes there.
Glad you liked it, I'll fix the map problem for a future release, I just forgot to update the last Event tab.

As for your and you're, those mistakes come from me being too quick when translating and mistyping rather than grammatically knowledge. It's a problem I have with most of the translations I do because I'm usually thinking faster than I'm typing and it messes stuff up.

I did partially fix this problem during the later part of proofreading (later in the process, not later in the game) by altering how I checked my exported text for errors.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Finally finished the game this weekend.
I did notice quite a bit text other than * that hasn't been translated. Common occurences being the "I'm sending you your suits" text when battling some of the later urban legends, trap hint (not the flavor text) and a toggle(?) about Shigure in the character sprite room post game.

Really enjoyed the game, putting nearly 20 hours into it for 100% clear (Events and monster book).
I'm missing 3 things. 2 of them are shower scenes (Singer shigure and Succubus Yatsuha) which i'm sure needed some time constraint based triggers since i've looked at every corner of the game or need some unique item uses.
The last item i'm missing is Card of spades which I absolutely hate. Missed it in my 99% TL playthrough as well since you can miss it permanently.

Attaching the save data if it comes handy for anyone.

Looking forward to Sucubbus Trap Island!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pretty nice game, actually enjoyable. Just sad that the girls can't go naked (at least for now, but the lewd level is already pretty high), but still pretty fun.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The translation is amazing so far. I think its morbid how you kill the fairies to harvest their items and unlike the other enemies, they don't come back like :'(

But there are some things that are still not translated. Descriptions of the transformations and the monster bestiary are still in Japanese text.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Pretty nice game, actually enjoyable. Just sad that the girls can't go naked (at least for now, but the lewd level is already pretty high), but still pretty fun.
I find it hilarious and funny that while the characters are okay with crazy lewd stuff, Yatsuha still won't do something like entering the male side of public establishments.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'd be curious to take a look. I've got a bit of experience monkey wrenching RPGMaker game files. Which Map file are they on?

barraged1

May 23, 2018
I'd be curious to take a look. I've got a bit of experience monkey wrenching RPGMaker game files. Which Map file are they on?
I'll update the main post so people don't worry about it, but I found the problem last week. I had a hidden invalid character that RPGMakerTrans and RPGMaker REALLY didn't like that I put there during some bulk file editing. I'll have the text translated for the final patch.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes