4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
ok , so I talked to the photo girls and scene 4 happened even though the jelly fish were still around. thats kinda againts instructions , and I still have no idea why it happened , but now I have everything except shower video 17.
The "jellyfish still around" is just the repeatable town scene. It will never go away. Shower video 17 is a common one to miss. You need to have beaten the idol girl, but more importantly you need to get the "bloodied music sheet" (or something like that) in the school dream world, take it to the room you fought the quadra-limb and examine the container filled with blood to get a skill acessory for Shigure.

mecha94

Jan 4, 2022
If thats isnt the correct way to go, how do i clear the mine area.I already beat the robots by the other blue stones and im still stuck.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You go inside the door visible in the image. You can just walk across the wooden walkway.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I'm juggling between the decision of replaying the game with the new TL or just using Kinni's save to get the trap data updated since that's all the data which would be new for me.

Knowing that the Kagura TL is basically Barraged's TL did make me reconsider a full re-playthrough but it's a long game.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Into the NightMare [1.05] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.2 GB/ 395 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So is this traditional monster rape on lose trash or is there more to it than that?
A lot more. There is only a very small fraction of defeat scenes, and most of them are obtained for your gallery even when you win the fight. It's more of an event-hunting type of H-RPG.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
So is this traditional monster rape on lose trash or is there more to it than that?
To add to Kinni's point:
A lot more. There is only a very small fraction of defeat scenes, and most of them are obtained for your gallery even when you win the fight. It's more of an event-hunting type of H-RPG.
The thing is the GoR for normal enemies tends to be RNG. After a loss, there's a chance one of the members doesn't return. Plus, I think one has to do this a lot for the monster-birthing portions of the h-events. Some bosses have their own GoR event, but the game gives the player the scene should they beat it on the first encounter.

There is also in-combat rape as well, but it isn't as fleshed out compared to the rest of the game.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
To add to Kinni's point:

The thing is the GoR for normal enemies tends to be RNG. After a loss, there's a chance one of the members doesn't return. Plus, I think one has to do this a lot for the monster-birthing portions of the h-events. Some bosses have their own GoR event, but the game gives the player the scene should they beat it on the first encounter.

There is also in-combat rape as well, but it isn't as fleshed out compared to the rest of the game.
To clarify, there is no real permanent game over far as I'm aware and no real consequence for losing. The girl that doesn't return just gets sent back eventually after her scene.

99% of the h-content is story-based and through traps. Generally speaking, story events within a dungeon, and as you progress, you unlock stages of overworld events where a huge chunk of the content can be found.

Reactions: ryu7432

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Compressed version was added, it's right above your post.
That's not how it works.. It wasn't added to the op (only much later after my comment) and mods don't push update status only for compressed version, plus that post was made around 2 hours after the announcement (just like mine).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes