Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah if you can't be violent torward women in a game, then this is not for you. I would never do anything like that to a woman in real life, but i don't care if its in a game.
Indeed! I don't want to make it seem I judging! I'm not the kind of douche that comes on and judges saying that this and that NTR/BEASTIE/INCEST/WHATEVER is disgusting; just saying I loved the game until I had to beat a slave to get her to listen. But I am clearly ok to drug chicks on-game to have sex, or mind control them to suck my dick... so don't think I am a saint or something... heheh

It's just the actual PHYSICAL act of striking them IN GAME that just turns my stomach....:cautious:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Indeed! I don't want to make it seem I judging! I'm not the kind of douche that comes on and judges saying that this and that NTR/BEASTIE/INCEST/WHATEVER is disgusting; just saying I loved the game until I had to beat a slave to get her to listen. But I am clearly ok to drug chicks on-game to have sex, or mind control them to suck my dick... so don't think I am a saint or something... heheh

It's just the actual PHYSICAL act of striking them IN GAME that just turns my stomach....:cautious:
Don't worry man i understand you completly. The beating is pretty hard and i mostly avoid it, except maybe the spanking, because i don't like these "bitchslaps".

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Gotta ask again for a mac build. Macbooks and the like have huge marketshare among young people.
I've to disagree with you man ........ MB marketshare sure is rather big but probably only 5% of this market are pervert (lol i mean have interest for sexual game ;) )

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I've to disagree with you man ........ MB marketshare sure is rather big but probably only 5% of this market are pervert (lol i mean have interest for sexual game ;) )
I don't think 5% is small... Like the PC sex games market is gotta be 5% too.

War_lord

Jun 30, 2018
I can't get tears or urine... I never find urine in the cells and I beat them and give them beer but no tears

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I can't get tears or urine... I never find urine in the cells and I beat them and give them beer but no tears
You get urine after you visibly see the slave use their pot. Doesn't happen often, so you have to keep your eyes open.
Tears come from certain training events, not sure which ones specifically, but I believe anything to do with physical violence should give you tears.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
v0.74
- Added second street with business center on it
- Added contracts mechanic
- Contract Trading for Servants and slaves
- Buying slaves and servants at the contract building
How do Iaccess the second street? All I see are two empty sections on both ends of the street
Also where is the contracts mechanic?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do Iaccess the second street? All I see are two empty sections on both ends of the street
Also where is the contracts mechanic?
It's in the center, there is a crosswalk which will highlight yellow on mouseover.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
Custom slave dont work on uncensored version
Is that just a temporary thing because didn't it work in 7.3? Also girls no longer keep most of lingerie on during sex, they are completely nude now which is a bummer. Was like another option for variety.

glasshound

Nov 1, 2018
Well, let's understand some aspects of the game ...
FAQ:
- Why is there no MakOS version?
Author don't not have MacOS PC. There are no other ways to make a build for MacOS, except on a computer with a Mac OS installed! Nevertheless, if the author of the game has sufficient financial support, he will be able to buy a Mac PC and make a Mac build. Check on his page on the patron.
- How do I get urine?
You need to give beer to the slave in cage, the slave should not fall asleep after that. Wait game hour. Press the button "Pick up urine"
- How can I get tears?
During training, slaves "Mind" should fall more than 30%. After that, she will start crying.
- The game is censored! Impossible to play! How to remove it !!!???
Yes, the game is censored. To remove it, you need to press F10 during the game and enter the code "dumbuncen"
- I do not have enough money, I am tired of grind ...
There are two more codes: "dumbmoney" and "dumbexp"
- What does potency mean?
The scale of potency means how long your character can have sex. The longer he has sex, the more he gets satisfaction. A high level of atisfaction means rise of experience points. So, if you want more experience, upgrade potency.
-How to increase the loyalty of the servant?
At that moment, only giving her a day off.
-The servant quickly loses her mind, what to do?
In 0.7.4 was made rebalance servants mind. Now the servant loses her mind much slower than the slave, and besides, the day off completely restores her mind.
- How to make potions?
In the bedroom, stand near altar button
- Compatibility of saves
Usually the saves are not compatible between game builds. However, 0.7.3-> 0.7.4 should work without problems.

If someone knows how to add it to the section header, this would help to many players.

Reactions: Drussler and TexisZ

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Well, let's understand some aspects of the game ...
FAQ:
- Why is there no MakOS version?
Author don't not have MacOS PC. There are no other ways to make a build for MacOS, except on a computer with a Mac OS installed! Nevertheless, if the author of the game has sufficient financial support, he will be able to buy a Mac PC and make a Mac build. Check on his page on the patron.

You could reply to OP and ask them to have it be part of a FAQ spoiler.

It's in the center, there is a crosswalk which will highlight yellow on mouseover.
Thank you! I thought it was part of the background. I didn't think to put the cursor there

Liktor

May 16, 2017
Great game, I'm really enjoying it.

The interface is fighting the player, though. @dumbcrow if you're still interested in feedback, I've got some thoughts.
Suggestions in no particular order:

1. Reduce the time the player is waiting for dialogue windows, either by increasing the speed or adding a click to advance text feature. The time the player is forced to wait for people on the other end of conversations is too long.

2. Allow merchant windows to close when clicking the icon a second time. Currently there doesn't seem to be a way to close the "buy items" window without leaving the room.

3. Add a sign pointing out the contracts hall, I spent six hours playing around in this game and didn't know about it until I went on your patreon and saw the videos.

4. Improve the minimap by allowing the player to click on it to go to rooms. I play zoomed in and finding the room I want to go takes too long when I have to zoom out, mousescroll and zoom back in or wasd the screen slowly over.

5. I LOVE the face camera, the expressions are terrific; But when the girl is looking down while standing it looks like her tits are floating away, and when she looks down while sitting it seems like she's in a fetal position on her back.

6. The house is functional, but getting a few room upgrades and then needing to move to another house would add a lot of play. (start off in a one bedroom/bathroom/basement place with a slum background and the player can work their way up to a mansion. Increased house costs the bigger you go, etc.)

7. Tell me you're adding the option to fuck girls in their outfits (at least, the skirts/no panties outfits) and I'll pledge today.

8. The speed drops from >>> to >> whenever you move to another room, which is annoying.

9. the MC needs some more character customization options.

10. Slaves and Servants can't wear the same outfits, which isn't explained well in game, and it's a bit annoying.

11. There needs to be more options to improve sanity. Take the slave for a walk in the park? Take her to the slave groomer, etc. Don't make it too easy, but more variety.

12. Allow the slaves to change clothes more than once, like the assistants can.

13. reduce the boob flailing on slaves getting milked

14. Add the option to molest slaves/servants who are cleaning. May need to decrease the frequency rooms get dirty and increase the cleaning time.

15. You cant view the customized slaves in the options once you've saved them and moved on. Clicking on any of the numbers saves a new slave to that spot.

16. Allow more zooming in/camera freedom. The main menu graphics are fantastic but we can't get that close in game.

17. The green model outline ignores hair, which ruins the effect. It should either go around the hair or the player should be able to deselect the model with the escape key to turn the outline off

18. Customized slaves should have the option to select their biography as well.

19. In Customize, the Face Morphs should be renamed for clarity. Does Face Morph 6 change anything?

20. In Customize, eye color doesn't have a noticeable effect.

21. Should be able to hit escape and cancel actions. Menus, room highlighting, etc.

22. Stamina for training should be subtracted when training begins, not when picking the type of training. Otherwise you're double charged for changing your mind.

23. Submission feels like it's raised way too quickly with physical violence. Having a psychopath as an owner would make people more likely to run at first, I'd think.

I'm having a great time with the game and am looking forward to seeing where you go from here!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You get urine after you visibly see the slave use their pot. Doesn't happen often, so you have to keep your eyes open.
Tears come from certain training events, not sure which ones specifically, but I believe anything to do with physical violence should give you tears.
You'll get urin if they drink beer, just wait a moment afterwards.

Tears are mostly if you treat them ruff, like beating them or sometimes if you literaly use them with the stuff in your trainingroom. There are also slaves that have the information in their biography that they often cry, its easy to make them cry. If they love you a lot its harder, if not impossible to make them cry, at least not with just rough sex.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
I like it,but it needs a lot of work. The content isn't satisfying yet, it's full of bugs and my GTX1070 is being grilled... 80°C isn't normal for such a game.

miico

May 25, 2018
That seems like a really terrible idea, like making my computer wear a "public use" sign on prom night. It sounds sexy in theory, but I like my computer STD-free.
well, the game had a lot of players but i was the only one who had the issue

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
nice gameplay but the sex scenes what i imagine is the most anticipated from people who play are like only 5% of the whole game sadly

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Bitdefender and Kaspersky have been vying for the title of best AV for a decade and change now. A decade ago Eset was still in the running but for the past 5-7 years Bitdefender and Kaspersky have had a more or less perfect record. What, you've been on a Mac or using Linux for the past decade? Or have you been behind the firewalls of a three letter agency for the past decade? Unless you wrote the program, or built it from source after auditing the source yourself, it's best to trust your AV solution, especially when that solution is from someone as reputable as Bitdefender.
There's no f¤%!king need to choose a third party antivirus anymore. The one Windows 10 has built-in detects everything that Bitdefender and Kaspersky detects, and more.
Pair it with the free Malwarebytes and you will never need to buy antivirus again.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don't think 5% is small... Like the PC sex games market is gotta be 5% too.
The Apple market share is about 9%.
The Windows OS market share is 82%.

If, say, 10% of PC users play sex games, then only 10% of Apple owners do, making it stupid to even spend the least bit of effort to make sex games for Apple, since it will hit less than one percent of the market.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes