Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Go read patreon rules before saying S..T ........ it's like forced sale and it's punishable by law it's why they lock patreon page for "forced review" ..... if developer don't put the "no thanks i just want to follow" option when the forced pledge open when you click the "follow" buton on their page.....
So? That's a common thing on many American sites with premium content. We're protected from it in EU, but AFAIK it's completely legal in the US.

I do have an AMD card (Radeon RX 480), and all other games on Unreal engine work like a charm. Game works without lag but randomly crash with the message that VRAM is full, which indicate memory leak as card have 8GB.
Game is new & not yet optimized, so it's not really fair to blame status of players PCs if there are multiple occurrence of the same issue.
Hope this gets fixed in future as game have potential.
Well, it may be bad luck. I am really not thinking it is an optimization issue, since it doesn't occur on all PCs. I use nVidia (900-series) and a pretty new i5 (one of the bigger ones). I have not experienced this problem, as I am sure many others don't have either.
It could be due to other running software, especially third party antivirus apps tend to fuck up with some programs. I have run with the built-in Microsoft Defender for years, and once in a while I verify with Malwarebytes that MS Defender is sufficient.

It may also be an overclocking issue, if that's your thing.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
any action in the mistress room?

opened it but cant do anything there.

also got some issues with no open dialog and cant do anthing. happens when u like offer food and then go back in dialog but its not the only situation.

else quite good but gets boring fast due to a lack of actions u can do by now and idk not much different models. when u have trained everything its more or less just buy and sell. but looking forward to it getting better.

whats really missing is a save system. till i found out how u can go back to main menu took me time and u can only continue or start over no real saving.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
any action in the mistress room?

opened it but cant do anything there.

also got some issues with no open dialog and cant do anthing. happens when u like offer food and then go back in dialog but its not the only situation.

else quite good but gets boring fast due to a lack of actions u can do by now and idk not much different models. when u have trained everything its more or less just buy and sell. but looking forward to it getting better.

whats really missing is a save system. till i found out how u can go back to main menu took me time and u can only continue or start over no real saving.
Actions in mistress room not implemented now, wait till I implement mistress mechanics

missed action after dialog, partly resolved in v7.01 which you can find in earlier posts.

Boring fast.... yes, i now there is not much content right now. If you have suggestions, I will glad to hear them..

Game saves at the begining of the day. I am not planning right now more complicated save system

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
how can i window this game.had t to where i could started it again and now its full screen only .please help i rather it be windowed ty. i did go the options thing but somehow its not working now.had it boxed where i could use close tab no crapped

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Asking for suggestions is opening a can of worms...

More rooms is always nice though, things like the slaves trying to escape or accidentally killing the slave if you punish them too hard or forget to feed them, you could even use the cleaning feature to clean up the mess after.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
bro for money on 4-byte doesnt work, I "first scan" it found 10-30 result but when I press "next scan" 0 result can I get help
Remember to run the right CE 32 bit for 32 bit games and 64 bit for 64 bit games.

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
So i played a fair bit of the game the last 2 days.

First, i really like the concept and visuals. The small face of the slave in the bottom left corner is a nice touch.

Regarding bugs, i think that both the maid and the builder are kinda wonky. First the maid schedule is cryptic and the rate at which she comes feels odd.

I think that if you request the maid two times to switch from every day to every 2 days, it adds up instead of being exclusive.

The builder, i cant buy the wooden horse. Tried several times and i get no response from hil and the game remains stuck as n options come back on screen and i had to alt f4 out of it. Also, when you ask to clear a room, you can initiate another conversation before he goes out to work which also gets you stuck.

Regarding collecting slave piss, i m not sure how tjat works. Manage to get it one time but then slave never peed again. Tried giving her beer but it didnt work.

Regarding training, if you use the same training twice, the second time, despite the MC cumming, the learning never stops and the animation remains stuck. This makes training sex skills real easy. Had that happen on BJ and sex on the mat, cant say for other furnitures.

Also, black screen transitions are awful. Mouse scrolling is wonky, and i d love some wasd or arrow scrolling as an option. Sounds are not in yet and would be a very nice addition.

As for ideas, i d love some kind of idle training for slaves. Like bondage with a fucking machine allowing passive training. Or vibrators, or gags to enforce slow submission or training.

I dont know if it s possible but maybr some FF or MFF action with two slaves ? Maybe adding another sex skill like threesome or lesbianism ?

More actions like using the slave to cook or clean (cook and clean stat ? Maybe having specialized slaves like maids, service sub, sex dolls, cumbucket, etc depending on stats combination)

Maybe some kind of idle program for slaves when they re fully obedient ? Like going to work from 10 am to 6 pm ? Cleaning and cooking as well ?

Some personal slave features would be cool as well ? Like the builder could also offer a pet bed or cage for the bedroom to have a personnal slave sleep in. Obviously add some bedroom sex to go with that.

Overall i really like the gamen it allows to go through many slaves but as you only deal with a few, you keep that personnal feeling when training them. Unlike stationmaster, which i love also, but where slaves nulber are just too high and you lose that.

Keepbup the good work.

Reactions: Daba

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
Also, you should advertise your game on /lewdgames on reddit. Might bump up your patreon quite a bit !

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
i like the personal pet idea ( was something i also had in mind playing) including some action in your office/bedroom when fully obidient. maybe youll need more than 2 spots for slaves to sleep then (the 2 prison cells).

the "bug" with slaves falling asleep in training room and training keeps filling i also had when u train above the timer leave her and she stays there (makes obedience full and mind empty ...

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
So i played a fair bit of the game the last 2 days.

First, i really like the concept and visuals. The small face of the slave in the bottom left corner is a nice touch.

Regarding bugs, i think that both the maid and the builder are kinda wonky. First the maid schedule is cryptic and the rate at which she comes feels odd.

I think that if you request the maid two times to switch from every day to every 2 days, it adds up instead of being exclusive.

The builder, i cant buy the wooden horse. Tried several times and i get no response from hil and the game remains stuck as n options come back on screen and i had to alt f4 out of it. Also, when you ask to clear a room, you can initiate another conversation before he goes out to work which also gets you stuck.

Regarding collecting slave piss, i m not sure how tjat works. Manage to get it one time but then slave never peed again. Tried giving her beer but it didnt work.

Regarding training, if you use the same training twice, the second time, despite the MC cumming, the learning never stops and the animation remains stuck. This makes training sex skills real easy. Had that happen on BJ and sex on the mat, cant say for other furnitures.

Also, black screen transitions are awful. Mouse scrolling is wonky, and i d love some wasd or arrow scrolling as an option. Sounds are not in yet and would be a very nice addition.

As for ideas, i d love some kind of idle training for slaves. Like bondage with a fucking machine allowing passive training. Or vibrators, or gags to enforce slow submission or training.

I dont know if it s possible but maybr some FF or MFF action with two slaves ? Maybe adding another sex skill like threesome or lesbianism ?

More actions like using the slave to cook or clean (cook and clean stat ? Maybe having specialized slaves like maids, service sub, sex dolls, cumbucket, etc depending on stats combination)

Maybe some kind of idle program for slaves when they re fully obedient ? Like going to work from 10 am to 6 pm ? Cleaning and cooking as well ?

Some personal slave features would be cool as well ? Like the builder could also offer a pet bed or cage for the bedroom to have a personnal slave sleep in. Obviously add some bedroom sex to go with that.

Overall i really like the gamen it allows to go through many slaves but as you only deal with a few, you keep that personnal feeling when training them. Unlike stationmaster, which i love also, but where slaves nulber are just too high and you lose that.

Keepbup the good work.
First of all thanks for such detailed post.
Bugs you found will be fixed in the next version.
Right now I'm working on turning slave into mistress. After that, I will think about mistress specialization. Somethink like: maid, entertainer, slave trainer and etc. In future I plan to add bulletin board, there you will find requsts for specialized mistress.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i like the personal pet idea ( was something i also had in mind playing) including some action in your office/bedroom when fully obidient. maybe youll need more than 2 spots for slaves to sleep then (the 2 prison cells).

the "bug" with slaves falling asleep in training room and training keeps filling i also had when u train above the timer leave her and she stays there (makes obedience full and mind empty ...
This bug will be fixed in next version

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
You re welcome. And regarding advertising, your game deserves more support than your patreon currently has, really take the time to do it, or if you want i can post something.

Cheers

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
You re welcome. And regarding advertising, your game deserves more support than your patreon currently has, really take the time to do it, or if you want i can post something.

Cheers
I'll be happy if you post about the game everywhere you want

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes