EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
WaifuAcaBan01.png

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Irphaeus
Censorship: None
Version: 0.11.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac
(v0.9.9): - -
Android
(v0.6.4a): - - -

Extras: FAN ART THREAD - - FAN SIG - WALKTHROUGH MOD* - ONLINE GALLERY

yunghao thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

wa02bonus.jpg pv10.jpg pv7.jpg pv4.jpg pv1.jpg pv9.jpg pv6.jpg pv3.jpg pv8.jpg pv5.jpg pv2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 69194
Overview
:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background.
Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'

Updated: 17/2-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:

PC:

Mac:

View attachment 69195 View attachment 69196 View attachment 69197 View attachment 69198
the girl in your profile picture is a cutie :D

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Revenge stories are cool as long as nobody is killed. However I would like to inquiry what exactly the harrowing ordeals have been, what the sheme of the player is (are you a teacher, a doctor, the principal or the janitor? maybe a mayor?) and who's exactly commiting incest (I don't see physical experimentation between sisters as incestual taboo).

I'm downloading it anyway, but the game might generate more interest if it's laid out more clearly than what's there.
I do see a couple of games on an aggregator site that seems to pull their games from here and mirror them and some of the flavor texts have been less than informative.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
For those interested:

You play as a student who schemes to get perverted revenge on all those who ruined the life and reputation of your late father. This includes members of your own family, other students and school staff so far. You're not exactly the good guy either.

It's rather interesting, very anime, and has a nice bit of content (for the first release ive seen) and decent pacing for those who don't enjoy the overly long build up games.

Nov 24, 2017
On the other hand stories with murder and life&death situations are hot.
I agree, sex games with a more mature subject matter can be very hot if done well.

Get tired of the endless vanilla Harem games. It wouldn't hurt to have something with a mature plot where actions have serious consequences.

Imagine a sexually explicit themed Danganropa or LA Noire? Euphoria and some other Clock Up games are excellent examples. I love that Japanese developers aren't afraid to go there. I wish more western developers wouldn't be afraid to go there as well as the Japanese games can have some annoying anime tropes in them.

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes