• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerChapter1.png

Overview:
You’re an individual with an exceptional gift for reading people. After experiencing first-hand how much cruelty such a talent can evoke, you took steps to hide your identity and your gift from the eyes of those who would abuse it. Eventually, hiding yourself from the entire world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: TheLostOne - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extra: *
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Chapter3titlealt.png shesmiled 0b.png desperation 4r.png shadownight 3b.png sparksroom 9i.png 1331367_BigSisIntro1.png mcpast2 3kalt.png mcpast 8.png judgement 0.png sparksflash 5f.png costumewar 3o.png 1331392_screenshot0010.png bathroomsparks 4g.png sparkstopless 3s.png luxedom 7l.png drunkrepeat 9e.png LuxePastCorner 4f.png trailer 11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Any similarities to real life is purely coincidental:

"Welcome to F95zone, a place where those who feel like outcasts can belong.
Here, you’ll meet various other characters with extraordinary jerking-off talents," ...I leave it there. :D

Last edited:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Nice start. Good luck and a lot of motivation with your future game development :)

I've got some events that I can't complete or that won't show as complete.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Nice start. Good luck and a lot of motivation with your future game development :)

I've got some events that I can't complete or that won't show as complete.

Also have some events that won't complete. Mostly the same ones.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Hi everyone, actual game dev here :D

I wasn't expecting the game to end up on F95zone so quickly. I actually wanted to wait until Chapter 1 was finished, because a few more things will get clarified and refined.

First off - thanks for all the reports about events. I'll look into it. There might be something off with how the menu itself checks for triggers.

I think the others were answered, but events becoming unclickable is definitely something that shouldn't be happening! I'll do a fresh playthrough for myself and see what's up. If you can list the events that became unclickable, it would help a lot.

I'm also planning on putting out a much more specific guide for supporters with the release of Chapter 1. The hints should remain somewhat cryptic for those who wish to explore, while the guide will give straight answers to those who want to get through the story. For now, I'll just tell you that Trust doesn't need to be above 10 for any of the triggers. I'm not planning on making the game a point grind.

Thanks for anyone who's taken an interest :) I'll address all the issues listed here and... There will be a post about future plans on my Patreon page eventually. Let's just say, this is the start of something I hope to turn into a very epic story with more characters, more mystery and obviously lots of fan-service. ;)

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Hi everyone, actual game dev here :D

I wasn't expecting the game to end up on F95zone so quickly. I actually wanted to wait until Chapter 1 was finished, because a few more things will get clarified and refined.

First off - thanks for all the reports about events. I'll look into it. There might be something off with how the menu itself checks for triggers.

I think the others were answered, but events becoming unclickable is definitely something that shouldn't be happening! I'll do a fresh playthrough for myself and see what's up. If you can list the events that became unclickable, it would help a lot.

I'm also planning on putting out a much more specific guide for supporters with the release of Chapter 1. The hints should remain somewhat cryptic for those who wish to explore, while the guide will give straight answers to those who want to get through the story. For now, I'll just tell you that Trust doesn't need to be above 10 for any of the triggers. I'm not planning on making the game a point grind.

Thanks for anyone who's taken an interest :) I'll address all the issues listed here and... There will be a post about future plans on my Patreon page eventually. Let's just say, this is the start of something I hope to turn into a very epic story with more characters, more mystery and obviously lots of fan-service. ;)
Well if you want I can remove the superpowers tag. You know better than me about which genre the game fits lol. Also let me know if you think some other tag is misleading or if some tag should be there but is missing.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Well if you want I can remove the superpowers tag. You know better than me about which genre the game fits lol. Also let me know if you think some other tag is misleading or if some tag should be there but is missing.
Let me just say thanks for actually doing the work and posting the game here - Thank you! :)
Though I wasn't planning on it yet, you did save me the hassle of putting the post together and I appreciate that.

As for tags, I'm not too familiar with what floats around on the forums. For now, I would remove the "superpowers" tag, "sci-fi" tag and the "monster girl" tag. I feel like players expect something unnatural when it comes to powers and sci-fi might have them expecting aliens, space and the like. There are definitely no monster girls in the game, though. :D

There are and will be plenty of psychological horror elements.
Not sure if there's a tag for that and what sort of expectations come with it.

Someone on itch.io suggested I add "harem" on there, because you eventually do get with all the girls. Not sure if it's relevant here. There's also humor, teasing... One of the characters could be considered a loli... A bunch of other tags will be added with updates.

These are my initial thoughts, but I'll let veterans of the forums who enjoy the game chime in :)

This is really weird. That one should absolutely be unlocked if you've managed to progress this far and as such, should be clickable for a replay. You also mentioned other events becoming unclickable and having to repeat them. It's like the menu suddenly decided to disregard your progress.

This hasn't happened to me during testing. if you can remember anything about the circumstances of when it occurred, that would be helpful.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
This is really weird. That one should absolutely be unlocked if you've managed to progress this far and as such, should be clickable for a replay. You also mentioned other events becoming unclickable and having to repeat them. It's like the menu suddenly decided to disregard your progress.

This hasn't happened to me during testing. if you can remember anything about the circumstances of when it occurred, that would be helpful.
I can't tell you what I actually did to trigger it, since I only looked closer at the events when nothing new happened for a while. No other events were unclickable for me and don't worry about that one. I will start a new playthrough with the next version of the game.

One minor thing I disliked about the game so far was that it had me visit the same room up to 21 times in a row, to check if I missed an event there. It's a bit tedious, even with skip.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I'm checking it now and indeed, Luxe's events seem to be bugged. I'm not yet sure why yet. The other characters are all fine.
EDIT: It's actually only the events related to her conversation options. They don't register until they're triggered a second time. This is definitely something I need to fix, so thank you for pointing it out!

I can see the constant visits becoming tedious. The girls do have a fixed schedule, but they only appear in their room outside of specific events, which probably defeats the purpose of said schedule. Thanks for the input, I'll think of a way to make the experience smoother for the next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: spam753

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
thanks for actually doing the work and posting the game here - Thank you! :)
No problem!;)
As for tags, I'm not too familiar with what floats around on the forums
You might want to check this for getting an idea of what tags we have here and for what they stand. And only the current in-game tags are counted.
There are definitely no monster girls in the game, though. :D
Removed monster girls tag.
I add "harem" on there
Harem can not go in the tags over here:
1626876892326.png
but harem can be added in planned tags category if there are more of planned tags not in game yet.
Not sure if there's a tag for that and what sort of expectations come with it.
Well there is a horror tag but the question again is--- is there horror content yet in game?
humor, teasing... One of the characters could be considered a loli.
Added.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Thanks, I've read through the rules. Lets leave the tags as they are now. There is a bit of psychological horror moments in the prologue, but they'll be more prominent in Chapter 1.

Speaking of, I can take over the thread when I release that version (if possible), so you don't have to stress yourself over further updates :)

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
For those of you who noticed a bug with Luxe's conversation events not registering correctly in her profile - I believe I've found the reason!

Because of the huge window in her room, I felt the need to make an evening version of her events for the sake immersion. I'm almost certain this duplicate set of events is what's causing the triggers to not register correctly. Technically, if you trigger something in the evening, the game can't replay the day scene, since it hasn't occurred yet.

I can't do anything to fix it now, so either avoid talking to her in the evenings or make sure to trigger the events during daytime as well. In the next release, I'll be replacing the evening conversations with something you'll enjoy a lot more anyway ;)

Reactions: spam753
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes