Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
I apologize to everyone, after countless playthroughs, I never got the picture bug (only occurs when skipping the intro)... re-uploading the files.
Edit: Updated download links
thanks for updating sir but i hadnt skipped the intro. ill give it a go now anyways.

Aug 5, 2017
And I just tried the new file without skipping the intro and again got stuck on the "I should start working on the picture" thing.

I like this game in concept. But execution...

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I tried with the new file and still got stuck on the "I should start working on the picture" thing. I did skip the intro.
If this is shown on the status window, click the easel next.
Also, noted, execution will be improved.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017
If this is shown on the status window, click the easel next.
Also, noted, execution will be improved.
Thanks. I found the easel and did the scene with Sophia. Now the status window has no further instructions. Is that how I know I've exhausted the content for this update?

Reactions: Gecko_

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
How should I be naming these people? I've gone with the generic sister for Mia, mom for Jenny, sister for Sophia, but the dialogue doesn't seem to follow that, and Mia/Jenny look nothing like the MC. Added to that, Sophia and Mia share a "title"? Are some of them supposed to be step-related, or cousins or something?

I'm so sick of this patreon enforced puritanical bullshit. Nothing the creators can do except move to subscribestar or something.

I do have to say it's refreshing to see the "landlady" actually be aggressive. I've seen her model was used as the "landlady" in another game that was abandonded where the family was the one pursuing the MC again, which was nice.

Last edited:

bsb

Sep 16, 2017
A Better Tomorrow [v0.20a]
ABetterTomorrow-0.20a-pc.jpg Saturday early in the morning.
I can't get out of my room,
What should I do?
Please help !

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This is the part after the shower, so you could see mc in a towel only. He mentions to get dressed tho, earlier.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes