Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

John64

Apr 25, 2018
Thank A LOT mate!!! I searched my room a dozen times, thought maybe I'm "the digital artist" and should work on desktop, searched the living room, but would never guess that I need to use some "ladder" in the hallway... jeeez... This game definitely neeads a walkthrough. Sandbox games w/o proper walkthough/quest/hint sytem suck! If someone is lazy to do that - don't go into sandbox, just stay in VN!.. Have no other complaints though, in other aspects the game is really good.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.20a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
caxhub links are broken, also on gamecax main image doesn't represent the game at all, also broken links on GGcax.
Did you test the android port? If so pls tell me how it works. If it's good I can add it to the main page.
Syndicat next update.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

Is it possible to trig both scenes in this update?

If the answer is yes, how?

By the way, the hint system (on the right up corner) is not working after certain events.

What does w.i.p. mean in some options through the game?

Greetings

Last edited:

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Talk to Jenny early in the morning untill she gets mad, apologize and make her a coffee after that. wip stands for work in progress.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Talk to Jenny early in the morning untill she gets mad, apologize and make her a coffee after that. wip stands for work in progress.
Hi Dev.

Thanks for answering.

I really like your game.

I hope you solve the problem with the laptop and keep working in the next update.

Are you considering to give us separate path with every family characters or will be just a harem path?

Greetings

Reactions: Gecko_

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
Your game is fantastic, but the hint system needs some improvement. If I hadn´t come here often I would have lost a lot of content , like this one of yout answer

Reactions: Gecko_

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Your game is fantastic, but the hint system needs some improvement. If I hadn´t come here often I would have lost a lot of content , like this one of yout answer
If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't even making the game. The hint system is something I've worked on and it should be easier to play the game. However, there should be some obstacles...

Reactions: leahluv

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

Ehhh...

Honestly, it doesn't work.
I read the dev say he's improving the game, but the game needs to be redone.

The story is incomprehensible.
The characters are inconsistent with each other, from one scene to another.
I saw Mia being very angry with Sophia, and in the next scene, everything was normal, like nothing happened previously.
Sophia's anger at the MC for kissing her mother on the mouth was justified, but the mother's explanation was not justified at all.
Also, the mother's explanation of why she wasn't wearing a bra just made me think she was a slut. Why is she dressed like a businesswoman if it's to show off her breasts in an interview?
(And why give the mother a job where she needs to show her breasts with a smile in the first place?) Don't make the mother a slut, please.
And why Sophia pretended to be MC's girlfriend ? It makes no sense at all.

The hint system does not help at all. And I very sincerely think we don't need the thing where we have to feed or wash the MC. It's totally unnecessary.

The MC is too perverted and too stupid. Why does he bother to please Goldie and Cloe? They are not worth it at all.
Why the MC didn't tell them something like : " Yeah wathever, bitch, I'm here to have a good time with my sisters so don't bother us or I will show you what gender equality means."
And it's not just the MC. I found the scene in the bar unnecessary too. Why not just do a scene in the bar, where the MC and Mia explain to Sophia that it's normal for them to be intimate with each other at home? It would calm Sophia down, and she would understand that the MC is not the only one at fault.
The mother could also talk to Sophia privately and tell her that it's also normal for them to be intimate because the MC is supportive and all.

The lewd scenes happen way too fast compared to the relationship between the characters.
We can't understand that their intimacy is normal, we just think it's too rushed.

The dev needs to rethink his story and the behavior of his characters. Otherwise, the number of his patreon will never increase.

I found the idea of repairing the laptop quite good.When you try to fix it, it gives a scene with a character, it's easy to trigger and it's fun.
But again, the scenes were not good, especially the one with Mia.
But the idea was original. And you can do it with other things.
MC, there is a problem with the TV, can you take a look?
There is a problem with the fridge, with the bathtub, etc... at least, the MC would show that he is useful and it could show new scenes.

Then, but this is just my personal opinion, it is useless to give a corruption path or a love path to Sophia. Just let the MC slap her, let Sophia cry a little, and then the relationship can start over. Actually, I never understood the difference between love path and corruption path, for me, it's a waste of time.

There are others thing but I forgot.
Anyway, good luck to the Dev.

Reactions: redsling

John64

Apr 25, 2018
Is there any content after Jenny gets orgasm after cleaning MC's room in her maid dress? If yes - how to get it? Seems like I'm stuck again. The game definitely needs a more proper hint/quest system.

Oct 13, 2019
im confused, whats the difference between this and the version that was released 2 months ago? that one was from beginning of March and titled .20a as well.. yet this one says release date was 4/30

Reactions: Takkertje

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
I'm stuck at "something is lurking inside the house. I should wait till it's dark". I must have clicked on everything a hundred times by now.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
im confused, whats the difference between this and the version that was released 2 months ago? that one was from beginning of March and titled .20a as well.. yet this one says release date was 4/30
I've noticed this too.
Have dl'ed the lot in march.
So , dev..
What's new?

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
holy shit the random guessing you have to do to progress makes this game legit unplayable. also the house navigating feels awful too

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes