Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
how do i get out of the house to fix the laptop everytime i click the doors it says check easel on lvl 2 and theres nothing there

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys... can someone tell me if i need to play both part 1 and part 2 to continue the game?
Or does part 2 also contain part 1? I need to understand so i can download or both or just the part 2.
Thank you

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Hi guys... can someone tell me if i need to play both part 1 and part 2 to continue the game?
Or does part 2 also contain part 1? I need to understand so i can download or both or just the part 2.
Thank you
You just need to download the 2nd part and then press "new game".

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Sometimes this archieve.rpa doesnt work for android joiplay user. I sold my pc. Can someone make rpa extractor for android?

stevierayvag

Nov 25, 2019
can someone tell me how to get the second date with Stephanie? i followed the walkthrough but the second time i talk to her in Omega there is not an option for a date again. what do i miss? thanks?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I was thinking of supporting the game until [1]I noticed that it was cut in two parts instead of just one game [2nd] the mc looks ridicules with the goat-t [pun]

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Thrilled for the next update.

Keep up the great work chief and always take care of yourself

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm playing part 1, how do I know that I manage to reach the end of current content? I'd like to make sure before going for part 2.

Question regarding some spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One last thing:

My opinion so far of part 1:
My feelings on whether to continue or not is getting me confused. It feels like the plot is uninteresting, or maybe is it because I still don't have the larger plot involved in the game. Yeah... I really don't have the words to put what I feel except like, "the game feels like shit but I'm gonna continue anyway." Of course, the slice of life elements with the MC and his family are amazing. I still have more complaints but, I'd rather play part 2 and give a more in-depth perception of me playing the game.

Last edited:

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
DraxisSilencer1000
The end of Part 1 is with Mia just after Chloe's talk.
While every question you posted is on point, the only difference with Mia is the conversation outcome after showing/not showing the letter in her room.
Remember that this is the time I turned a blank page and started Part 2 cause many players experienced difficulties, in short, they wanted a walkthrough. Read here if you want to know the whole story about this change .

Part 2 starts one month later, and warning, it will not explain any questions you had... it will just add more to the table. And for the love of God don't use save files from Part 1.

This is an answer I wrote where the player clearly states he hates MC.
Do read it after you finish Part 2 if you're interested. Thanks.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I totally understand if you feel the plot is "shit", it never was my intention to make a story for the masses, where mc is always the winner, the ultimate chad... you will hate it and I'm good with it. I mean that was written in the description "Mainly, telling the story of the main character and his struggle for a better future, overcoming hardship and failure."
A big thanks for answering some of my questions, and to elaborate on what I've say about the plot being "shit" I don't mean to say the game itself being inferior simply because the MC is not a winner, ultimate chad guy. It just feels like I've played something similar where there are so many things revealed in the plot already, yet it feels like nothing is really happening in the grand scheme of things. Of course I'm gonna find that out, as I'll be playing part 2 later. And I'll be looking forward to read that last spoiler tag from your reply.

Reactions: Gecko_

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Wait what? Chapter 2 really only ends that way?

Now that I finished (presumably?), the MC is mentally deranged, ill or whatever appropriate clinical term it is called. Heck, I might as well extend that assertion to pretty much everyone around him. I really don't know what else to add rather than playing a game, it's as if I'm watching those soap opera shows where everyone just never stops being angry and arguing with each other.

The exclamation system for quests is a real step up, though you might wanna look on the laptop. Every time I open character profiles it just lags so much. I dunno if lagging is the right term for this, but every time I open it and try to close entries, it's taking several second or whatever delay it is before it reacts to any kind of input. And some profiles whose entries are too long, for some reason can't be scrolled. Mouse scrolling, swiping, nothing.

As for that end screen for the main menu.

When will we know backstories for Sophia, when will we tap her?! And Jenny?! Oh woe is me lmao. God those stupid TV shows.

Thanks for the game. I'm still in, I guess.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes