Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Feel free to dm me here or on discord,send me a screenshot and the issue you have, I'll try to help out.
I advise to use the walkthrough for part 1.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hey peeps,
I believe 0.35 delivered what I aimed for, a bug-free experience with updated animation, conversations, and character models. However, even after spending more than two months in development, I still got the feeling that the newest update didn't deliver enough content. Many of the locations remained locked. To be short, the next update is primarily focused on that, open locations, side activities with the characters, and of course continuation of the main story as pushing the interaction between MC and his closest friends.
Until now, there are four finished events, added 28 animations, improved some of the old ones (Omega dancers, Stephanie got a conversation animation, the intro is animated, etc.) Also, fixed some that had weird graphical glitches (Jenny living room), Sophia's animation not showing her stockings.
Below are some previews of ver0.40.

Thanks for the support.
To see the in-progress changes to the unreleased version of the game join ABT's .

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Could someone share the previews ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A Better Tomorrow [v0.24.9 Fixed Part 1 & v0.35 Part 2] [Compressed]

Original Size Part 1 Win/Linux: 958 MB
Original Size Part 1 Mac: 923 MB

Compressed Size Part 1 Win/Linux: 294 MB: -
Compressed Size Part 1 Mac: 260 MB: -

Original Size Part 2 Win/Linux: 619 MB
Original Size Part 2 Mac: 584 MB

Compressed Size Part 2 Win/Linux: 149 MB: -
Compressed Size Part 2 Mac: 114 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JokerLeader can you compress this game??
Done

Last edited:

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
A Better Tomorrow [v0.24.9 Fixed Part 1 & v0.35 Part 2] [Compressed]

Original Size Part 1 Win/Linux: 958 MB
Original Size Part 1 Mac: 923 MB

Compressed Size Part 1 Win/Linux: 294 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Part 1 Mac: 260 MB: MEGA -

Original Size Part 2 Win/Linux: 619 MB
Original Size Part 2 Mac: 584 MB

Compressed Size Part 2 Win/Linux: 149 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Part 2 Mac: 114 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Done
Your awesome

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Hers Is My Android Port Of This Game With Compressed

Part 1

Part 2

Find My Other Ports Here

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

What started as a small fever ended up having a week in the hospital and ten-day in-home quarantine. I'm feeling much better now and will continue with the development starting next week. This situation hit me hard and I was aware it will prolong the development. As I promised the update should be ready in the middle/end of September... however, that will not happen. I planned to push the biggest update of ABT with almost every location unlocked/character interactions added etc. Yet, I need to be transparent with you and say that the next update will be delivered next month. 1/4 of the update is done, so that leaves me a good solid month to do the rest of the scenes. I will not make any POTW in this period... mainly focusing and using my time on the game and its content.
Lastly, I am aware the dev is going kinda slow, yet rushing it now just so I can push an update will hurt the game, the pacing, and the overall expectation.
As always thanks for your understanding and your great support. Some of you guys went far and beyond. I will never forget that.

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I can't even date Stephanie
The date button doesn't appear the first time you chat with her...IIRC you need to chat about her old job and next time (or perhaps after going to the little shop and chat with the owner) you can have the option to ask her on a date.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The date button doesn't appear the first time you chat with her...IIRC you need to chat about her old job and next time (or perhaps after going to the little shop and chat with the owner) you can have the option to ask her on a date.
meh i did what you said like 10 times already.

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Incest games fan try going in the town screen and wait till early morning, yes gallery will be added. If you cannot progress for some reason, send me your save file on discord, or here I'll look into it.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there scenes that can be missed in the prologue ie if you choose to do things in different order in the club would there be different scenes or the potential to miss scenes? I'm sure i remember way back on an early version there was a best order of choices to make. Loved this game and happy its on the move again

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes