Ren'Py Abandoned A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1604139951462.png

Overview:
You will be playing as a normal 19-year-old boy with classic problems whose desire is just to have fun. No girlfriend, no job and school situation is gross. Your family is deciding whether to keep you at home or transfer to the hateful Orlando Catholic Institute. Make sure that this will never happen.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-11
Release Date: 2021-05-10
Developer: DRincs - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Genere:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
Android
(v0.1.0): - -
Other: ANDROID

Extra:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

C03.png F02B.png G01B.png profile01.png 1604139530134.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
You will be playing as a normal 19-year-old boy with classic problems whose desire is just to have fun. No girlfriend, no job and school situation is gross.

If this is the reality for normal 19 year olds these days, then I finally know why we're talking about a lost generation. ;)

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I must say, title is exceptional! Normally I don't even open the forum pages of games with titles that are so creative. A title such as this just doesn't come to one in seconds, rather takes weeks or even months to arrive at. It really intrigues and incites onlookers to check out the renders that don't share the same mom and son from Photo Hunt. I'm sure the adventures that unfold will be just as creative as the title and I can't wait to find out what happens in story. story seem good. yes. I. .

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I spent two years at hateful Orlando Catholic institute. Barely got out alive.

I must say, title is exceptional! Normally I don't even open the forum pages of games with titles that are so creative. A title such as this just doesn't come to one in seconds, rather takes weeks or even months to arrive at. It really intrigues and incites onlookers to check out the renders that don't share the same mom and son from Photo Hunt. I'm sure the adventures that unfold will be just as creative as the title and I can't wait to find out what happens in story. story seem good. yes. I. .
I see what you did there, Big bro. ;)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You will be playing as a normal 19-year-old boy with classic problems whose desire is just to have fun. No girlfriend, no job and school situation is gross.

If this is the reality for normal 19 year olds these days, then I finally know why we're talking about a lost generation. ;)
You're not wrong haha.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes