3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1662718442597.png

Overview:
A demon-slaying RPG where defeat means interspecies sex!
Confined and forced to climax by tentacles! Brought to the brink by breast play!
Tongued-teased to orgasm! Busting from behind!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-09
Release Date: 2022-08-30
Developer: k.y.k.y.
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Dev Skynet A.I MTL)
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -

OTHERS: COMPRESSED*

Extra: English Fix

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

35d18011a5ccad6c6aacd7a6009e524b.png 3e2dd3b6e91c74aec5bf2ad7adf7bcd8.jpg e05f5ab07c8f2f0d8df6485f201be442.jpg f692758dd1ca95b120f086a589d0f0bc.jpg 6d3ed33327cf814cd1c4b9c83ea86f4e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Wtf is skynet MTL?
On dlsite page there is a description:

"AI Translation" is a project that utilizes machine translation tools to help non-Japanese speakers enjoy Japanese games.
The UI translation has been checked by a generous volunteer, just to make sure nothing hinders your experience!
The patch is very easy to apply, so you can easily change the game's language.

This AI translation patch was created based on the version of the PC game data as of August 1, 2022.
Please send any inquiries regarding the patch to the helpdesk"

Seriously though, if we finally got the good neural network that translate these game even better than Deepl, for example, it's really good news. Didn't check the translation in game yet, but I really hope that such a program is finally started to be used.

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
I was wondering when this game would show up on one of these sites. A hidden gem, even if the main character's voice was recorded by a fairy from inside of a tin can.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
On dlsite page there is a description:

"AI Translation" is a project that utilizes machine translation tools to help non-Japanese speakers enjoy Japanese games.
The UI translation has been checked by a generous volunteer, just to make sure nothing hinders your experience!
The patch is very easy to apply, so you can easily change the game's language.

This AI translation patch was created based on the version of the PC game data as of August 1, 2022.
Please send any inquiries regarding the patch to the helpdesk"

Seriously though, if we finally got the good neural network that translate these game even better than Deepl, for example, it's really good news. Didn't check the translation in game yet, but I really hope that such a program is finally started to be used.
oh just regular machine MTL...

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Means you gotta let your computer and data get assimilated by Skynet in order to be able to understand anything.
These game requirements are getting outrageous. I mean I guess I'll try this one, but if the next game asks me to sell my soul, I'm putting my foot down!
It's too late, microsoft now owns the rights to all of your blood.

Reactions: bobbybass

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So this is official Dev MTL made with AI support of some kind?

Interdusting... Gonna wait and see what peeps think about the translation. Is it better than the usual poetry?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes