3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
update re: censored tag? 4th screenshot doesn't look censored... is it just penises that are censored? i see a lot of threads where the screenshots are taken from before an uncensor patch is applied, yet the game's marked uncensored. this is the first time i've seen the reverse

also, the download subheading labeled "???" is confusing - does that mean the following DLs are for some unknown (but definitely not Windows) OS?
Puffy vulvas tend to remain uncensored because it doesn't show any 'naughty bits'. They treat those like they are asscheeks.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
update re: censored tag? 4th screenshot doesn't look censored... is it just penises that are censored? i see a lot of threads where the screenshots are taken from before an uncensor patch is applied, yet the game's marked uncensored. this is the first time i've seen the reverse

also, the download subheading labeled "???" is confusing - does that mean the following DLs are for some unknown (but definitely not Windows) OS?
What's the "???" file linked in OP? Is it different to the normal one?
Those are my compressed version links which(don't know why) instead of linking my post,the links were directly added on to the OP and since BaasB edited "COMPRESSED" to "????" it became more confusing. It has been reported and fixed by an Moderator.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ412

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
the world we live in is insane
More like Japanese censorship laws are comically specific and people have naturally enough worked out to very fine grain how to respect their letter while committing wanton violence to their (unconvincing) spirit.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Honestly, the translation on this is pretty hilarious, in a so bad it's good kind of way.

Most of the game is understandable, but then you're suddenly hit with moment's like these:
1.png

No idea how the MTL went from "Go visit her" to "have an orgasm" I'm guessing the original sentences had the word "come" as in "come to her room" but even that wouldn't really make sense since she's talking to herself.

Overall I like the game presentation wise, but the translation really needs some manual edits, especially the basic's like the equipment menu:

2.png
Man do I love going to the store and buying Finger rings, a lot better than buying toe rings.
Also comma-shaped jewels... Do they come in other shapes? Like... alright sure I guess.

I think I made my point, small edit's could go a long way for this game, I'd do it myself but I have no idea where to start software wise without breaking the game.

Amandamega

Aug 10, 2021
Here are the Files that were packed into "Game_EN.exe".
Extract them into your Game directory and use the regular "Game.exe" to start the Game.
Should be in English now.

Maybe OP wants to link this?
(In case anyone else has these issues)
EDIT: Thanks for linking
i can't download the file :(

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
"game over rape"
Ah I see,thanks for answering my question. For a moment I thought you was referencing the Gorean Saga by John Norman.

Which interesting inspired a lifestyle.

Hiyorinmaru

Mar 19, 2021
Means you gotta let your computer and data get assimilated by Skynet in order to be able to understand anything.
These game requirements are getting outrageous. I mean I guess I'll try this one, but if the next game asks me to sell my soul, I'm putting my foot down!
it's too late to sell my soul since I already did it

StootS

Jul 24, 2021

I found the CG collection but it's on exhentai, can someone upload it here, please

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes