3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Xecy

Feb 14, 2018
Here are the Files that were packed into "Game_EN.exe".
Extract them into your Game directory and use the regular "Game.exe" to start the Game.
Should be in English now.

Maybe OP wants to link this?
(In case anyone else has these issues)
EDIT: Thanks for linking

Any chance we can get the English fix re uploaded?

Jan 18, 2023
> A demon-slaying RPG where defeat means interspecies sex!
> Found the game through Ultimate Battle Fuck Collection

Well now I'm confused...
Is this game only G.O.R. or is it not?

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
Do you know why it doesn't let me play? It's strange because I uninstalled it last month and it could play fine

Tenet1995

Sep 26, 2023
Here are the Files that were packed into "Game_EN.exe".
Extract them into your Game directory and use the regular "Game.exe" to start the Game.
Should be in English now.

Maybe OP wants to link this?
(In case anyone else has these issues)
EDIT: Thanks for linking
Anyone can help me? I played this game before but I can't save it. Like I don't wanna play it to the end in one go. So any files would help? Mine doesn't let me save the progress if I quit the game or shut my device down.

Tenet1995

Sep 26, 2023
Anyone can help me? I played this game before but I can't save it. Like I don't wanna play it to the end in one go. So any files would help? Mine doesn't let me save the progress if I quit the game or shut my device down.

RegistrationBS

Apr 1, 2023
Starting a new game works fine, however trying to use the full save that was posted here loads me up in this bathroom with a green flame and trying to doing anything instantly crashes it. "TypeError: 'trait' not defined" or something

spider-zero

May 18, 2019
What does the parasite even do? I know there are certain scenes that require you to be infected, but as far as a battle status effect, what does it do? The text in the sex scenes implies that it drains off your surging energy when you're horny, but I'm not noticing much effect in combat.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes