3.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 29, 2020
"Freakazoid, why did you call the tentacle rape game A Brilliant Exorcist Never Yields to Tentacle Monsters?"

"'Cuz I wanted to one of those really funny things, like in — you ever watch F Troop where Agarn says, "There's no way I'm wearing a dress! Absolutely not! No dress," and Forrest Tucker's like, "Yeah, you're wearing that dress, you're gonna wear that dress," and then they wipe — blrblrblrbllrbrl — and Agarn's wearing a dress."

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
As somebody who completed the game with this translation I can say that it's not bad at all (I usually play games in jp since most of time mtl is some incoherent garbage). Of course there are some spotty moments (like that "have an orgasm" one in a clinic) but you can understand more or less what's implied from context. It's more than enough to understand the story properly (even though there's not much here really - the girl gets cursed by a monster, you go around defeating other monsters while trying to find him and then he turns out to be the final boss, you defeat him and get an ending).
I really liked that every monster you fight has an h-scene with him compared to other rpgmaker games where most of mobs are pulled from assets and aren't fuckable. You also get 3 stages of h-scenes with all of them (resisting, lewd and bitch) and some include bonuses like milking and parasite (if you get that status first). I'd like to suggest you to run around the places that gives you info every time you clear a stage since they give you some bonus from time to time. You can get max lewd status very fast if you buy/use afrodisiac. Also you can sell money you get from side jobs to get souls and buy stuff/roll gacha.
The only nitpicks I have about it is that there aren't any group sex scenes, protag's voice acting isn't that great and (a really small one) you don't get any special post ending interactions - you return to the map and npc talk to you as if you haven't defeated the main boss yet.
save please
You don't really need a save if you only want to see scenes - just go to the top spot and click on yellow lamps - this way you can unlock all the scenes from a start.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Regarding the game, I'll just say it's a nice little game that has more content than some games that are 1 GB or larger and only want to shine with 20 pictures XD. Evil degree has 3 levels, you can have mother's milk. or parasites. That changes the loose or professional images. There are hot 5-6 varainten. To the stupid question about Save. You can release anything at any time in the CG space XD. But if you want to set everything free, I would advise you to play it through. You can play anyway you want and see everything closer.

For the translation I advise to use MTool that doesn't destroy the whole game XD .

warezseek

Dec 14, 2018
Language: English (Dev Skynet A.I MTL)
GameEN.exe in Joiplay Is Japanese ???
Am i the only one always getting non-translated when playing with joiplay?
both game.exe and game._EN is not translated :(

+I got compressed version
Here are the Files that were packed into "Game_EN.exe".
Extract them into your Game directory and use the regular "Game.exe" to start the Game.
Should be in English now.

Maybe OP wants to link this?
(In case anyone else has these issues)
EDIT: Thanks for linking

Last edited:

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
update re: censored tag? 4th screenshot doesn't look censored... is it just penises that are censored? i see a lot of threads where the screenshots are taken from before an uncensor patch is applied, yet the game's marked uncensored. this is the first time i've seen the reverse

also, the download subheading labeled "???" is confusing - does that mean the following DLs are for some unknown (but definitely not Windows) OS?

Frentzy

Feb 11, 2018
Seriously though, if we finally got the good neural network that translate these game even better than Deepl, for example, it's really good news.
There is a youtube video called: 5 million dollar A.I for free (from sentdex)

In that video he show an A.I that can be customized and used for any type of application you can imagine based on text, including translating ofc, so we might see in the future better apps for translating

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SharkVampire
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes