RPGM Completed A Certain Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Likely, Not Likely ~A Neighbor's Wife Came to My Hospital without Knowing ~ [Final] [BABYLON]

1.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
poster.jpg

Overview:
The main character, Kenichi, is an obstetrician-gynecologist. he is well known in the surrounding neighborhood.
One day, a newlywed couple moves into an apartment. Although Kenichi deepens his relationship with the couple and becomes friends...
Before he knows it, he begins to have a strong lust for his attractive young wife, Mizuho.
One day, Mizuho visited an obstetrics and gynecology clinic run by Kenichi for fertility treatment!
In an awkward atmosphere with each other, they were confused but examined the secret of their acquaintance's wife ...​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-13
Release Date: 2021-08-20
Developer: BABYLON
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot-0.jpg screenshot-1.jpg screenshot-2.jpg screenshot-3.jpg screenshot-4.jpg

Last edited:

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
I never play this but this is kinda strong weird, what "I" saw is ovari a.k.a egg women human? Right? RIGHT??

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Japan to become more weird fetish, but I don't blame that, but..............this games I saw .......I speechless

If someone play this games, just tell me what happened, I refuse to download I scary what I saw page no.5, I respect who post this games, so I don't blame him. Just saying okay, please I am sorry to saying again.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
How bad is the poetry? is it un readable nonsense or ok for an MTL game?
I couldn't really understand most of it but there's also not really that much you *need* to understand, the game's just a loop of walking to the hospital every day as far as I could tell? Might've missed something though, i just started skipping through all the text after realizing how poor it was

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Why TF Japanese devs are so obsessed with weird ass long names shit??????

A Certain Obstetrics And Gynecology Department Likely, Not Likely ~A Neighbor's Wife Came To My Hospital Without Knowing

Wtf is this even supposed to mean?? LOL
You don't go for a stroll and suddenly end up in a obstretics clinic?

• Haha
Reactions: worldkaiser

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Why TF Japanese devs are so obsessed with weird ass long names shit??????

A Certain Obstetrics And Gynecology Department Likely, Not Likely ~A Neighbor's Wife Came To My Hospital Without Knowing

Wtf is this even supposed to mean?? LOL
At least you get some idea just from the title what game is about.

Meanwhile western "creativity" is either:
"Lust _____"
"_____ Lust"
"___ of Lust"
"Lust of ___"

Not even joking

2023-08-13_13-43-45.png
and those are only certified "done" threads with downloads, 20+ more pages if you count request threads.
Yeah, it's that bad.

1.40 star(s) 7 Votes