RPGM Completed A Certain Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Likely, Not Likely ~A Neighbor's Wife Came to My Hospital without Knowing ~ [Final] [BABYLON]

1.40 star(s) 7 Votes

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
This game is terrible have i missed something? days of just walking to the clinic and nothing happening followed by three tiny scenes where almost nothing happens then it just loops back to the start?

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

Luke009

May 4, 2017
Nope, what happens is.. you play one senorio.. repeat all again and once she comes to the clinic you will get an IF option.. its like another point of view.. there is 2-3 loops..

I was expecting a better game than this.. but its just small game with loop.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I always avoid games with this art style. I've seen quite a few of them on DLSite -- sometimes from different dev groups but always the same art style and always the same quality. They'll have a promising sounding description but only have ~30 minutes of content and feel like they were thrown together in a day.

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
After the last game posted here with same dev, I'll assume this is garbage as well. But thanks for sharing anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

driade

Jul 15, 2021
my rule of thumb if you see dlsite games with red blood title or splatter red in their cover, it's gonna be some cursed kink that you never think of

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Why TF Japanese devs are so obsessed with weird ass long names shit??????

A Certain Obstetrics And Gynecology Department Likely, Not Likely ~A Neighbor's Wife Came To My Hospital Without Knowing

Wtf is this even supposed to mean?? LOL
The more words in the title, the less I understand what it means...
BTW, did we break the record here?

Reactions: worldkaiser

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I would kill for a game with this premise but have it be actually fleshed out with a number of different characters to interact with and not whatever this seems to be (going off of reviews)

jellopop

Aug 22, 2019
I think the game was bugged, seemed like things were missing from the scenes if I look at the screenshots in the first post.

1.40 star(s) 7 Votes