Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
How so? The hand you're pointing at is the MC's right hand. He's got his arms around Jamie, and Holly is holding his right hand. If you mean the color, that part of his arm is in shadow from Mia leaning against it. HS does lighting weird sometimes. It could be helpful to have the sheet be a different color to make it more obvious, but that's really the only issue there.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
How so? The hand you're pointing at is the MC's right hand. He's got his arms around Jamie, and Holly is holding his right hand. If you mean the color, that part of his arm is in shadow from Mia leaning against it. HS does lighting weird sometimes. It could be helpful to have the sheet be a different color to make it more obvious, but that's really the only issue there.
Yeah.. yeah... exactly what they said.
(ok You still need to send me your payment info for this)

TheModernOne

Jun 27, 2021

Oh I knew it was the MC's hand. But it was so transparent and goofy I couldnt help noticing.

Reactions: Tiur

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Oh I knew it was the MC's hand. But it was so transparent and goofy I couldnt help noticing.
Aha, I see what you mean. I'm fairly sure it's just coincidence that the shadow falls right in line with Jamie's back.

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Hi so I have a little thing for you;)

WARNING WARNING WARNING
If you don't have Jamie(the trans girl) in your game - there is nothing for you here!
If you're not interested in content that features her - there is nothing for you here!
So please move along and have a nice day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone add it to OP ?
I would have never known of its existence had I not stumbled upon it by accident, as it's not even included in latest version..

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. This game (like many others you'll eventually come across) doesn't have any sound files in the game folder
  3. Those sliders, for sound, music and voice, in options (preferences), is a default of Ren'py that most dev's don't remove
What I want to know is how someone that is new ended up here.
Surely this is more of a rabbit hole or I've played everything else type of thing.

And thanks for answering this one :)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Surely this is more of a rabbit hole or I've played everything else type of thing.
why not, it have high rating and if you throw in some tags on top of it - it pops quite high in search, of course people gonna find it
also - you can be humble as much as you want, but it is a good fucking game to play

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

And thanks for answering this one :)
I found it a while back due to tag search- anal, incest, harem, and it was quite high on the list, probably due to the ratings. Someone up there likes you. ;)

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Randy is a true artist who only makes the game for his own fulfillment, so he hasn't yet come to terms with the fact that what he's made is considered good and enjoyable by others. We'll just have to keep telling him until he self-actualises

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes