NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I tried this game out, wish the best of luck to the dev. Just the graphics are not grabbing my attention.
The art does get better as the game goes along. I do think that the sprites at the beginning of the game especially need to be refurbished before the final version comes out. The first couple of scenes are really rough and not representative of the game as a whole. It is like this drawing of a horse...

1702180473803.png

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
The art does get better as the game goes along. I do think that the sprites at the beginning of the game especially need to be refurbished before the final version comes out. The first couple of scenes are really rough and not representative of the game as a whole. It is like this drawing of a horse...

View attachment 3160232
I am sure it gets better as you go, just for me the cuckolding and interracial is not for me. but hell to each their own.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023

View attachment 3160232
I figure who gives a shit about those early sprites since there's no action anyway. Focus on developing the story. refurbish can wait until the rest of the story is completed imo cuz that's a polishing touch. I doubt anyone would feel good about hearing an update was almost no content and just something in the beginning got reskinned. The story's kind of dragging as it is with multiple routes getting little.

There was an offer for a job from Peter... without divulging too much
Honestly seeing her become a french maid for peter sounds kinda hot.

Reactions: Big Rooster

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am sure it gets better as you go, just for me the cuckolding and interracial is not for me. but hell to each their own.
Both of those paths are avoidable, although to be fair the various vanilla routes are admittedly a weaker part of the game.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
In this game its always difficult to figure out what paths were updated...dev is giving no hint. So it always ends up the way that u try all paths and choices...

KROM95

May 14, 2019
The sexy twirl.

"How's my dress?"

Nat asked as she did a twirl that made the short, pleated skirt fan up in a playful and erotic display that gave a glimpse of what was underneath her skirt while almost showing her underwear.

Ethan was at a loss of words and frozen by the view
60nathome 3 2.jpg 60nathome 3 3.jpg

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
The sexy twirl.

"How's my dress?"

Nat asked as she did a twirl that made the short, pleated skirt fan up in a playful and erotic display that gave a glimpse of what was underneath her skirt while almost showing her underwear.

Ethan was at a loss of words and frozen by the view
View attachment 3163100 View attachment 3163102
Looks like a scene with Carl or Matt could be coming up.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes