dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It was a very good update but very hard to get to. Not available on the Cuck, QOS Route. I do wish we had a Darrell update; this is three months in a row with nothing due on the Cuck, QOS route? Still don't have any footage of what working for Darrell means, although we have a good idea. Will we have a choice that Darrell keep Nat for just him or uses Nat and her BBC lust as a membership perk to get more black men to join the gym? I'm beginning to feel what the Peter fans were going through waiting for more content.

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Its a game, not real life. In real life, if my gf cheats, and I find out, I kick her out. I dont care if it is 3 AM. The privilege of owning my home. And remember specialy if u are wealthy, if u marry do a prenupcial first, you never know.
In a game I love NTR
Bros before whores, I feel bad for the men, I don’t like NTR, but I’ve played this game 5 times;)

Reactions: Chemish

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I just finished playing one of the NTR paths. This path Nat is cool with Ethan messing with Riya. A few days ago I played a game called the perfect housewife. The characters are a older version of what Ethan and Nat would be if they stick with that path. Even the female MC reminds me of Nat. Won't fuck another dude without her husband present or permission, and if you try to do anything she will fuck you up. Which brings me to Nat, she has alot of aggression if you notice everytime there is a issue she gets angry, sure this anger is just her personality, But i can dream that maybe she can whoop some ass especially when ethan showed her the pic after the college and she was like I am going to kill them and he had to calm her down. Again just unrealistic hope.

Reactions: Storm_13

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It was a very good update but very hard to get to. Not available on the Cuck, QOS Route. I do wish we had a Darrell update; this is three months in a row with nothing due on the Cuck, QOS route? Still don't have any footage of what working for Darrell means, although we have a good idea. Will we have a choice that Darrell keep Nat for just him or uses Nat and her BBC lust as a membership perk to get more black men to join the gym? I'm beginning to feel what the Peter fans were going through waiting for more content.
Darrel had a lot of updates in a row before, if anything, Peter content doesn't get enough love.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
About the restaurant scene, when you take a woman with tiny boobs is more funny, because women with less tits always don't wear bra and their nipples are clearly visible from dress neckline.
When I was with my old girlfriend, skinny with small breast, dozen of waiters saw her nipples when she was sitting at table. I liked it!

Reactions: Villenia

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
man you've got some issues,this is just a game where it has different paths.
for one,this is not some fairy tale love story happy ending.i suggest don't play these ntr games,stick with your fairy tales.
thinking that the translation doesn't do well for nuanced, expressive, feelings, because they aren't just words.
Nat is such a hot slut! She needs more fat black cocks
I'll second that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
About the restaurant scene, when you take a woman with tiny boobs is more funny, because women with less tits always don't wear bra and their nipples are clearly visible from dress neckline.
When I was with my old girlfriend, skinny with small breast, dozen of waiters saw her nipples when she was sitting at table. How liked it.

Pypypy

Jan 25, 2024
need someone to remaster the graphics, and the texting system is not immersive.
basically a graphic overhaul

Mar 20, 2018
I just finished playing one of the NTR paths. This path Nat is cool with Ethan messing with Riya. A few days ago I played a game called the perfect housewife. The characters are a older version of what Ethan and Nat would be if they stick with that path. Even the female MC reminds me of Nat. Won't fuck another dude without her husband present or permission, and if you try to do anything she will fuck you up. Which brings me to Nat, she has alot of aggression if you notice everytime there is a issue she gets angry, sure this anger is just her personality, But i can dream that maybe she can whoop some ass especially when ethan showed her the pic after the college and she was like I am going to kill them and he had to calm her down. Again just unrealistic hope.
how to mess with Riya in NTR route? I can't get it

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes