King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Kingb ...you do you. Just for your information... As for me this is one of the more fun / interesting games out there. I really enjoy the adventures Nat and Etan are seeing. Yes, there is a darker path. I play that to ...but by far most are interesting and full of sex enjoyed by all. Keep it up. Do you... let all the naysayers roll off the back.
Thanks. I know there are trolls, which I completely ignore. However, some are very passionate and need closure to their frustrations. If I notice one like that, I give a few words and try to sympathize with them a bit. Some need a reminder that this isn't a completed work. Also, seeing some views and personalities different from the norm is exciting and amusing. I guess it's my way of having a little fun, too. :)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks. I know there are trolls, which I completely ignore. However, some are very passionate and need closure to their frustrations. If I notice one like that, I give a few words and try to sympathize with them a bit. Some need a reminder that this isn't a completed work. Also, seeing some views and personalities different from the norm is exciting and amusing. I guess it's my way of having a little fun, too. :)
Something else to consider... not all people in this forum are not native English speakers.;)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
you can find that LAST render on 3 different paths, one of the ntr paths, 2)Nat pure cheat behind Ethan back,
3) Nat leaves and lives with Jenn
I finally had time to play the NTR path were the sex scene at the frat partu seems to be incomplete.
it's probably cut like that because the scene is not finished yet and there will be more students joining Nat's fuckfest ???? :devilish:
... I'm not sure of course
in any case what you were saying about the unexpected cut is true (y) ...

it seems that the cuckolding path is the one that has the most content and with more coherent storyline
while the NTR path becomes a husbandless game ...basically it becomes a very selfish female protagonist

I can't wait for the next update--

Reactions: Big Rooster

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
For now...
There's going to be another round of complaints, from the peanut gallery, for the next update too! :ROFLMAO:
The game cannot be all things to all people, but I am impressed with how if you have the patience to play around with it you can find some really unique paths. There are at least 5 viable variations of the vanilla path alone, including one that veers off from the NTR path at the last minute and is set up to be more of a cuckquean path. It seems that a lot of people just play through blindly and end up on the Cuckolding path because that's what you get if you stick to the spicy answers and think that is all the game has to offer.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Vanilla is boring and maybe the cuckquean is even more boring spacially with that very little enbarassing cock the husband has!
actually the cuckold path is the more intriguing and well written
NTR path is a pain!
and I agree by trying to have a game good for all PPL there is the risk to get a game good for no-one!

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I'm curious what will happen next.
I hope that the two interesting paths from the frat party will continue.
The one where Ethan saved Nat and the other one where she took the pill and got abused?
The less interesting path was where Nat had sex with Matt or Tyson inside the dorm room.
This shows how good King B is, he gives us multiple sub paths inside a main path.

This game is one of the best, so many routes and choices that lead to several sub paths.
There is something for everybody to like.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
The one where Ethan saved Nat and the other one where she took the pill and got abused?
The less interesting path was where Nat had sex with Matt or Tyson inside the dorm room.
This shows how good King B is, he gives us multiple sub paths inside a main path.

This game is one of the best, so many routes and choices that lead to several sub paths.
To each there own, I guess and I'm glad there are many paths. I haven't played to get Ethan saving Nat (saving? from big young college cocks, sounds more like a buzzkill) yet and I may not bother with that option. I like him going and and watching her first hand though.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020

He's not going to continue the frat party, he's going puss out and stop it there and leave it a "mystery" and start next update starting the following morning.

• Thinking Face

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
He's not going to continue the frat party, he's going puss out and stop it there and leave it a "mystery" and start next update starting the following morning.
The frat party path does not need to continue, but I was hoping for a convesration between Nat and Ethan afterwards.
I was just curious what Nat thinks about her experience and how she will move on from there.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I was hoping for a conversation between Nat and Ethan afterward.

Well, some of the options:
She says she didn't like getting DP'd (big liar, just like anal with Ethan)
She loved getting DP'd and can't wait to do it again (surprise for Ethan)
She loved getting DP'd but she says it was a one-time thing (until the next time)
She loved getting DP'd and wants to do it on her live-stream (so Ethan can watch)
She loved getting DP'd and feels bad that Ethan didn't get watch or record it (sets up surprise)
She loved getting DP'd and sets up a surprise for Ethan (in their marriage bed)
She loved getting DP'd and does it again in Darrel's gym after-hours (rubs Ethan's face in it)
She loved getting DP'd and thinks Riya will love it too (but not with Ethan)

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
Well, some of the options:
She says she didn't like getting DP'd (big liar, just like anal with Ethan)
She loved getting DP'd and can't wait to do it again (surprise for Ethan)
She loved getting DP'd but she says it was a one-time thing (until the next time)
She loved getting DP'd and wants to do it on her live-stream (so Ethan can watch)
She loved getting DP'd and feels bad that Ethan didn't get watch or record it (sets up surprise)
She loved getting DP'd and sets up a surprise for Ethan (in their marriage bed)
She loved getting DP'd and does it again in Darrel's gym after-hours (rubs Ethan's face in it)
She loved getting DP'd and thinks Riya will love it too (but not with Ethan)
Nah. I'm pretty sure Nat would just shrug it off and say"well, what can i say? Women are always full of surprises." :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Nat probably wants to be a cock-gourmand of sorts. Sampling every dick she can get her hands on.:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes