MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
The short walkthrough is included with the game and can be accessed through the menu screen, the same where you save and load up saves. So by hitting escape or backclick you can reference the Peter NTR section of the walkthrough whenever a decision comes up if you are not sure which one to select. When you find the right decision on that sheet, you can hit resume to go back to your playthrough in progress. The most important part is the point where Nat decides to stay home instead of going to the gym with Darrel or going to the interview with Ethan, just staying at home and getting drunk instead.

First of all, thank you for responding, as I said, I have already tried several paths, including the one you propose and I also looked at the guide, and I still find myself only with the option of accepting Jenna's offer or Darrel's, I have come to think that maybe it was removed because before it wasn't so difficult for me to find that option. As for me, I will wait for future updates where the route of Petter's character is explored more and I take this opportunity to express my wish that instead of expanding the routes in number, the existing ones should be polished and since plots are completed then, we continue with new adventures...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
First of all, thank you for responding, as I said, I have already tried several paths, including the one you propose and I also looked at the guide, and I still find myself only with the option of accepting Jenna's offer or Darrel's, I have come to think that maybe it was removed because before it wasn't so difficult for me to find that option. As for me, I will wait for future updates where the route of Petter's character is explored more and I take this opportunity to express my wish that instead of expanding the routes in number, the existing ones should be polished and since plots are completed then, we continue with new adventures...
If you are on Peter's route you will not even get the scene you are talking about. You probably need to start a clean playthrough from the beginning. If you are on Peter's route, Nat has no and I repeat NO relationship with either Jenna or Darrel. She pissed off Jenna when she met her the first time and pissed off Darrel when she stood him up at the gym.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Where is Peter content? Months & months without anything but Darrel pounding the shit out of her.. Kind of getting boring tbh
I think the dev said he planned to update the story with Peter n the latest update. But changed his mind and worked on other parts of the story. I think we will see Peter in the next update. I could be wrong as I'm getting old so maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Reactions: Juidas

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
If you are on Peter's route you will not even get the scene you are talking about. You probably need to start a clean playthrough from the beginning. If you are on Peter's route, Nat has no and I repeat NO relationship with either Jenna or Darrel. She pissed off Jenna when she met her the first time and pissed off Darrel when she stood him up at the gym.
Thank you very much, as I said, I tried several ways, including the one you mentioned, I was playing it over and over again for several hours, starting a new game and making different decisions, that's why I came to the conclusion that perhaps the content I mean it has been eliminated, before it didn't take me any trouble to get to Petter's offer, but now I just couldn't get it.
I think what has happened is that Petter's offer has been replaced by Darrel's offer.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Thank you very much, as I said, I tried several ways, including the one you mentioned, I was playing it over and over again for several hours, starting a new game and making different decisions, that's why I came to the conclusion that perhaps the content I mean it has been eliminated, before it didn't take me any trouble to get to Petter's offer, but now I just couldn't get it.
I think what has happened is that Petter's offer has been replaced by Darrel's offer.
I think the mechanics might have been charged. Sometimes one path being updated corrupts another. But King B is planning to update the Peter path in the next update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dian091

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
On this path Peter makes an offer to Nat. Unsure about how Ethan would react Nat hesitates to agree.
So Peter proposes Nat to leave the whole thing up to him by telling her, he'll do it in such a way that Ethan will think it's his own idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
On this path Peter makes an offer to Nat. Unsure about how Ethan would react Nat hesitates to agree.
So Peter proposes Nat to leave the whole thing up to him by telling her, he'll do it in such a way that Ethan will think it's his own idea.
For the other update it will be, for the moment I uninstalled the graphic novel, I was saturated with so many attempts, thanks anyway...

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yo imagine nat riding her husband and BBC guy joins and start ramming her ass. Dp
What if Some New Character Arrives?:unsure: Maybe Darrel got a Brother and He arrives to Join Nat and Ethan in BBC Slap Party, Ethan Fucking Nat's Pussy, and Darrel Chooses to fuck her ass and his Brother Sometimes giving her BJ and Sometimes joining Darrel in Anal in the End Ethan Cum inside Nat's pussy and Darrel and his Brother bring Cum Tsunami in the House, How does this Sounds :unsure::KEK::KEK:

Juidas

May 14, 2019
What if Some New Character Arrives?:unsure: Maybe Darrel got a Brother and He arrives to Join Nat and Ethan in BBC Slap Party, Ethan Fucking Nat's Pussy, and Darrel Chooses to fuck her ass and his Brother Sometimes giving her BJ and Sometimes joining Darrel in Anal in the End Ethan Cum inside Nat's pussy and Darrel and his Brother bring Cum Tsunami in the House, How does this Sounds :unsure::KEK::KEK:
I would rather have a follow on from flashing truck drivers in the car to stopping at the truck stop, that could be an endless night :)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Some new people could be introduced on the Ethan , Nat date night. THere could be new people if she goes to the gym route for a job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I would rather have a follow on from flashing truck drivers in the car to stopping at the truck stop, that could be an endless night:)
What a good idea you had, Ethan/Nat could follow the truckers to a trucker's bar where Nat starts to provoke the men in the bar and gets into the bathroom and starts having sex with Ethan and while they are doing it the truckers masturbate. until they can't resist anymore and they tear off her clothes and start putting their hard cocks inside Nat doing a brutal gangbang where she receives many creampied and orgasms ending with bukkake and maybe a golden shower, I guess when they leave there Ethan would be a truck driver too because Nat's ass would be “TRAILER TRUCK” full of cream, right? :unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I would rather have a follow on from flashing truck drivers in the car to stopping at the truck stop, that could be an endless night :)
What another 10hr endless night of only two guys banging her like this last laughable shit show update(11.3) he just put out?

Reactions: Gearz24

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Nah Darrel. Better let Peter come with his buddies.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes