NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just the normal drop after patreon billing every month.
From a lot of comments on a lot of threads, there are a lot of patrons who didn't renew their contribution this month over a broad spectrum of projects. Probably because the Fed raised interest rates or something.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah he's kind of dick, but I find that more exciting in the cuckolding routes tbh. Plus he has the whole BBC thing going for him which is top tier imo
The whole "BBC Alpha Predator Dude", who is a bully/dick is overused trope. "She cheated on him, because she saw a giant cock of another guy" is meh.
Path, where the husband is at least partly responsible for his wife's betrayal and either has a chance to win her back or everything goes to hell is way better and realistic for me.
At least it shows that there are actions and consequences and the world is not black and white.

And seeing a character turning into a slut out of nothing is meh...There are too many games like that already. Not my kind of fruit, to say the least.

Reactions: BeardedJack

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The whole "BBC Alpha Predator Dude", who is a bully/dick is overused trope. "She cheated on him, because she saw a giant cock of another guy" is meh.
Path, where the husband is at least partly responsible for his wife's betrayal and either has a chance to win her back or everything goes to hell is way better and realistic for me.
At least it shows that there are actions and consequences and the world is not black and white.

And seeing a character turning into a slut out of nothing is meh...There are too many games like that already. Not my kind of fruit, to say the least.
However, Yes she likes the big cock. But in the case of the cuckold's she ( depending if you hold her hand or not ) comes back out looking for Hubby. And is very remorseful for have said for him to go. so here she is liking the black cock...but very much in love with her husband. Even in the other cuckolding she has a loving feel for her husband in the reclaining. Now... for the cheating route. You are on point there. She loved the whole thing... And if you selected she go with Darrell ... she even put him to the curb...so to speak.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
However, Yes she likes the big cock. But in the case of the cuckold's she ( depending if you hold her hand or not ) comes back out looking for Hubby. And is very remorseful for have said for him to go. so here she is liking the black cock...but very much in love with her husband. Even in the other cuckolding she has a loving feel for her husband in the reclaining. Now... for the cheating route. You are on point there. She loved the whole thing... And if you selected she go with Darrell ... she even put him to the curb...so to speak.
I don't go any route with Darrell. Due to the reasons written above plus cuckolding is not my kink...like at all.
But to put it simple, if my female ptotag gets to cheat onmale protag, it should be at least with someone sweet. Not necessarily good looking or something, but just with someone decent. I can use JOHN as example, despite people saying all the stuff about milking. A bunch of characters out there are just nice and even innocent.

Speaking of this game, I had hopes for Peter, at first, but I've heard that at the end of the day he's just another bad guy. So only Carl or females left. There's still decent vanilla route tho. If someone likes other routes - it's their choices and preferences and I'm alright with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321
Aug 9, 2022
I don't go any route with Darrell. Due to the reasons written above plus cuckolding is not my kink...like at all.
But to put it simple, if my female ptotag gets to cheat onmale protag, it should be at least with someone sweet. Not necessarily good looking or something, but just with someone decent. I can use JOHN as example, despite people saying all the stuff about milking. A bunch of characters out there are just nice and even innocent.

Speaking of this game, I had hopes for Peter, at first, but I've heard that at the end of the day he's just another bad guy. So only Carl or females left. There's still decent vanilla route tho. If someone likes other routes - it's their choices and preferences and I'm alright with that.
Yeah, you're totally justified to like what you like. But I feel like given the main menu picture and past games/ books from the author it's pretty obvious that BBC, cuckolding, and humiliation are going to be the big focuses in this game. Plenty of vanilla out there in other games

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021

Play other games.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, you're totally justified to like what you like. But I feel like given the main menu picture and past games/ books from the author it's pretty obvious that BBC, cuckolding, and humiliation are going to be the big focuses in this game. Plenty of vanilla out there in other games
There is a lot in this game for him and others that do not like that kind of fetish. We have not seen to much progress in the Vanilla plot. That is where they experiance thing together. I like that to. I like it all in this game... and as the Genre show there is a lot more to come. Some we may not like particularly... but we still play through for those paths we do. 5 or more paths with small sub paths... WOW !! All I want is more Nat !! I hope Kingb will let us know with a pic f Nat soon....

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
How about I decide on my own what to play? How pathetic should a person be to get upset over someone playing the game differently and liking different path? Just fuck off, mate.
You waste time just to talk nonsense about a clearly ntr game. If you don't like ntr you need to change game. Simple. And if you can't understand that you are a bit stupid.

Reactions: Toushiro

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

In the next update, Ethan will encourage his sexy wife to try more exhibitionism while on the road. Will Nat accept and make the day of some lucky strangers or choose to stay within her boundaries? The choice will be up to you.
1664756221922.png

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
You waste time just to talk nonsense about a clearly ntr game. If you don't like ntr you need to change game. Simple. And if you can't understand that you are a bit stupid.
If someone's opinion is not similar to yours, it doesn't mean that it's nonsense.
If I don't like character A and don't want to go his route, does it automatically mean that I don't like the game? If I don't want my character to turn into stupid slut, does it mean that I don't like the game? On certain(hell, on half of them) paths female protagonist doesn't give a damn about checking out someone's bulge out of the blue. Learn to read before replying.
Just repeating once for you: THE GAME HAS A LOT OF BRANCHES AND NOT ALL OF THEM END UP IN CUCKING/NTR, SPECIFICALLY WITH BAD BOYS. IF YOU CONSIDER YOUR PLAYTHROUGH AS CANON - IT'S NOT LIKE THAT.

And if you can't understand that - it's not me being stupid. It's you.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

In the next update, Ethan will encourage his sexy wife to try more exhibitionism while on the road. Will Nat accept and make the day of some lucky strangers or choose to stay within her boundaries? The choice will be up to you.
View attachment 2078478
So, this is how the accident in Final Destination 2 started?

Jokes aside, Nat is so fucking hot in this dress. Can't wait for this. The only thing i could suggest in this route is: since this is a new kink that Ethan and Nat are exploring and enjoying together, it'll be awesome if after Nat flash her tits, the excitement they feel is so big and make them so horny for each other that they have to fuck immediately. For, this sexy games that couples play should always end with them fuck since is something to spice up their sex life and keep them desireable to each other.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes