NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
is it possible to get sex at all from Peter and Nat, or for her to suck him because he was just groping her
when she has a bad relationship with her husband
Nah. Nat does silly things when she is drunk but she isn't into necrophelia.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
you exaggerated, he is alive.old men often appear in games of this type
not in the main roles, but as a variety, if someone does not respond, this route does not play

Last edited:
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I'm excited about the next update with Carl.
So much stuff could happen, even with Darrel involved.
I'm not his biggest fan, but many things are possible with him and I wouldn't mind that much.
The couple could get rid of condom.
Ethan and Jenna watching Darrel with Nat, maybe Jenna joining them.
Anal sex is an option, is Nat still a backdoor virgin? We don't know.
Nat with two men inside the marital bed. Double penetration come into my mind.
The vanilla path with the exhibitionism fetish and public sex could be continued also.
So much is unexplored, the game will get better with each update in my opinion.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm not his biggest fan, but many things are possible with him and I wouldn't mind that much.
Yeah well, I just reeaaalllly hope it doesn't become a trainwreck like TAC or whatnot. :whistle: (I don't think it will since this developer seems to actually care about the plot as we get further into the unfolding story.) Fun game, I gotta say. :cool:
I couldn't help notice you didn't mention Vance at all considering some of the other things you've touched on in that post. :sneaky:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The vanilla path with the exhibitionism fetish and public sex could be continued also.
Carl could be great. Especially if he is hung like a donkey. Love to see his buddy's be made to watch.
I don't think we'll see Darrell for a while... Nat seemed to cool off on him.. But who knows
Love to see a no condom... Or her take a shot in the mouth will probably cum first.
Anal sex... I think Ethan will be the frist in the game to do that. But I think she will have had done that before in College.
2 men may come from the college frat visit... but maybe it is too soon for that in the game. she will probably do a spit roast first
Just my thoughts..... Love the polt and the game

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
These are my fanart, hence the watermark.
I tried to recreate Nat, Darrel is an available asset as well as Jenna. Nat is a custom creation and I've not stumbled on Ethan as of yet. That's why I use a substitute for him as a random dude for my fanart, so I could easily replace him in the future. Blind-man is my favorite so far!
I am dreaming or is that a pregnant Nat bowing at the alter of Darrel as he prepares to get undressed so he can give her what she worships, the BBC responsible for that baby bump? If yes, I love how you think Big Rooster!:love::love::love:

Reactions: Big Rooster

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah well, I just reeaaalllly hope it doesn't become a trainwreck like TAC or whatnot. :whistle: (I don't think it will since this developer seems to actually care about the plot as we get further into the unfolding story.) Fun game, I gotta say. :cool:
I couldn't help notice you didn't mention Vance at all considering some of the other things you've touched on in that post. :sneaky:
I agree, it will possibly not a trainwreck, the writing is good and how the story unfolds is kinda slow, but realsitic.
The different paths provide a replayability and something for every taste is included.
The only fear that I might have is that the game gets abandoned in the near future.

Edit: About Vance, Peter and Matt
I think they are out of the picture for now and I can't think of many way's to bring them back.
Maybe letting Matt watch Carl with Nat and Peter inviting Nat and trying to get closer to her, but I have no idea how to include Vance, another Nightclub visit?

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I agree, it will possibly not a trainwreck, the writing is good and how the story unfolds is kinda slow, but realsitic.
The different paths provide a replayability and something for every taste is included.
The only fear that I might have is that the game gets abandoned in the near future.

Edit: About Vance, Peter and Matt
I think they are out of the picture for now and I can't think of many way's to bring them back.
Maybe letting Matt watch Carl with Nat and Peter inviting Nat and trying to get closer to her, but I have no idea how to include Vance, another Nightclub visit?
It has been a month since any word from KingB.... Not worried... But he use to be very active in he community.....

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I have no idea how to include Vance, another Nightclub visit?
Haven't played the game in a while but as I recall Vance is pretty pushy per his asshole-y nature (as shown so far in the game) and is shown to be quite the antagonist regardless of the route. For instance, after observing the couple at the club for a while he barricades Ethan in the restroom without him knowing in order to spend more time with Nat once the opportunity arises. This demonstrates some level of strategic foresight to advance his nefarious goals. His attempts at steering the conversation with her later shows the player his manipulative and deceptive nature atop of his imposing physical stature. It's shown he approaches things in a systemic way so his perspicacity is also shown to be quite shrewd and is quite astute at reading the situation. Thus, when the nightclub visit concludes with Vance being rejected (regardless of the game's route) and that he's no where to be found, it wouldn't surprise me if we later learn that Vance wouldn't just let things go and started planning things then and there in order to kowtow Ethan and to latch onto his prize catch in Nat. I'm sure he'll find out where they live one way or another, and begin to observe the couple for some time in order to either dig up dirt on them and to press his influence or to take on a more aggressive approach to catch them unawares when their guard is down depending on the chosen route made by the player. Come what may, mark my words this is not the last we've seen of Vance in the game. After all, he has his own character sprites in the game too...

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Haven't played the game in a while but as I recall Vance is pretty pushy per his asshole-y nature (as shown so far in the game) and is shown to be quite the antagonist regardless of the route. For instance, after observing the couple at the club for a while he barricades Ethan in the restroom without him knowing in order to spend more time with Nat once the opportunity arises. This demonstrates some level of strategic foresight to advance his nefarious goals. His attempts at steering the conversation with her later shows the player his manipulative and deceptive nature atop of his imposing physical stature. It's shown he approaches things in a systemic way so his perspicacity is also shown to be quite shrewd and is quite astute at reading the situation. Thus, when the nightclub visit concludes with Vance being rejected (regardless of the game's route) and that he's no where to be found, it wouldn't surprise me if we later learn that Vance wouldn't just let things go and started planning things then and there in order to kowtow Ethan and to latch onto his prize catch in Nat. I'm sure he'll find out where they live one way or another, and begin to observe the couple for some time in order to either dig up dirt on them and to press his influence or to take on a more aggressive approach to catch them unawares when their guard is down depending on the chosen route made by the player. Come what may, mark my words this is not the last we've seen of Vance in the game. After all, he has his own character sprites in the game too...
Thank you for your informative insight.
If Vance get's a route like you write, it sounds really dark and depressing to me.
Observing, blackmailing, stalking, maybe raping!?
I don't know, but I would avoid playing such a dark path, but to each his own.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
If Vance get's a route like you write, it sounds really dark and depressing to me.
Observing, blackmailing, stalking, maybe raping!?
I doubt it'll go quite that far since, for one, the game is solidly based on Patreon. The dev will need to be careful not to draw the ire of their trust and safety team with certain things that might go against their TOS.

Secondly, Vance could have simply began following them from a distance that very night. Sometimes the simple, low tech methods that doesn't need a lot of planning will deliver results.

Thirdly and most importantly, Vance will probably want to figure out a way to get them, and namely Nat, under his thumb. He doesn't necessarily have to blackmail anyone though that may still happen. He could just as well use whatever information he uncovers to wear an enticing mask (not an actual mask, mind you) in an attempt to charm them with a veneer of civility. It could be anything related to the other paths -- the cheating, the swinging, the job issues, or whatever. The point is he's manipulative and even the characters in the game themselves think he exhibits a dangerous aura. Thus, it's not beyond the veil that Vance could use underhanded methods to get what he wants -- that being Nat.

Somehow I don't see it very likely that he recklessly goes to kick in their door with his biker crew in tow and bust right in to have his way with Nat (and bring down a whole lot of unnecessary heat his way). He seems more sophisticated than that. But I'm not the dev so anything could happen. Heck, it's even possible he could approach other characters (like Darrel, Jenna, Riya, etc.) and establish a relationship with them for his own ends.

It'll be interesting for the player to see how Ethan or Nat, or both of them as a whole will handle this incoming situation. Will a confident and strong Ethan who is absolutely devoted to his wife and marriage protect his family with unbreakable conviction and ultimately have Vance under his boot? Will a fun-loving, upbeat Nat be intimidated to follow the whims of this brute, or conversely would a cheating version of Nat end up venturing out and become interested in said brute? Would Darrel (if he's in the picture) take steps to remove Vance from being anywhere near Nat, or end up allying with him and somehow gets convinced to double team with Vance on her. Will the the couple learn that Vance is actually a truly an upstanding guy with a tortured past and take steps to help him under their nurturing wing? Who knows what could happen, but it's fun to speculate.

But Vance being written out of the game with just that one-off encounter at the nightclub? No way. There's surely more story that will involve him yet to be developed or discovered in the game. It should be interesting at the very least of what that could be and how it will be integrated among the different routes that Ethan and Nat can take in the game. That's just a few random thoughts I quickly came up with right on the fly. Cheers y'all and be safe.

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
I'm not doing well at all Petr sexual line, I don't know where I'm making a mistake but it always ends up on the ladder.Does anyone have positions with Petr saved? Danke .

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes