packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
He release the teaser on Oct 2nd but we have not " Herd " from him since he announced he is back. We use to see regular comments on post from followers here... but lately crickets..... Hoping all is still well !

Jun 12, 2021
He release the teaser on Oct 2nd but we have not " Herd " from him since he announced he is back. We use to see regular comments on post from followers here... but lately crickets..... Hoping all is still well !
he probably went out to buy a container of aspirin to relieve the headaches caused by reading his own game's walkthru flowchart in order to create new updates.

Sadly as aspirin comes from china and that there is a lack of truck drivers atm, he'll be back when he's found some, which could take a while.

Let's hope it won't be too long.

/irony inside

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Last I heard, Nat is custom made.
You should ask blackrooster though , he could know more.

By the way, who is this girl?
I used this asset with some tweaking adding relevant other morphs based on that asset too. Not a perfect match though. I looked at Nat's head shape first and that seemed to be the closes match that I could find

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I used this asset with some tweaking adding relevant other morphs based on that asset too. Not a perfect match though. I looked at Nat's head shape first and that seemed to be the closes match that I could find
Hey, I'm experimenting with :
Original:
1666058161645.png

My render:
1666058226972.png

And here, a close-up:
1666058278890.png

But I'll try with the one you suggested as well :)

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Think you nailed her base asset
you can mix their head shapes, Nat's cheekbones, nose and eye shapes are unique
That is a serious problem I have. I'm never able to identify these small details and how to fix them :)

I mean, I can see they are not similar, it is just too hard for me to see what is different. I'll spend some time on this and see what I can do. Thanks for the feedback ;)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
That is a serious problem I have. I'm never able to identify these small details and how to fix them :)

I mean, I can see they are not similar, it is just too hard for me to see what is different. I'll spend some time on this and see what I can do. Thanks for the feedback ;)
the filter makes it hard for me

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

If our couple is in the right mood, they might become too impatient to wait till getting home and pull over for another adventure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck yeah! That's what i'm talking about. Their sexy fun games make them so horny that they need each other right away

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes