NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As an adult game newbie it's this game and TAC are the only ones I've really enjoyed.....I'm here to comment that I'm feeling like I've finally won after more than a few tries...........it was with a great deal of satisfaction finally kicking Nat out in the end.......would have only made better if Ethan was sitting the couch with the girl from work when Nat got home all ragged & guilty looking from the pounding she took on her date.
It is funny finding a fan of The Adventurous Couple here. Probably because if you admitted to liking the game on its own board you would be put on trial for war crimes at the Hague. If you would believe its own board it is the worst game on the site.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It is funny finding a fan of The Adventurous Couple here. Probably because if you admitted to liking the game on its own board you would be put on trial for war crimes at the Hague. If you would believe its own board it is the worst game on the site.
Since my avatar is Anne at the gym, there is at least two TAC fans here.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The only point of criticism that I have with this game is that Nat is not directly looking or commenting anything when Ethan is masturbating in front of Nat, when she has intercourse with Darrel on the marital bed.
In my opinion it's a missed opportunity to put in one more scene.
As examples:
Nat looks amazed or puzzled at Ethan and ask him what he is doing, he explains that the scene is so hot and that he needs relief.
Or without dialog:
Nat notices Ethan masturbating, they have eye contact, he seems embarrassed at first, then Nat smiles at him and a relieved Ethan smiles back.
Or with Darrel saying something like:
Nat take a look at Ethan, he is stroking himself, I suppose he likes what he sees.
Then Nat and Ethan react promptly, they have eye contact and both look aroused at each other.
Ethan starts to stroke faster and Darrel cpmments about Nat's pussy becoming tighter and squeezing his shaft.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes