King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
using the asset and mixing with other presets and tweaks to refine my take on Nat. View attachment 2112402
Nice.
For the body, I would say she needs a bit more softness to her curves. She needs a slight weight gain.
For the face, the chin needs to point and drop lower and the nose slightly bigger.

Back

Aug 3, 2017

Nat gasped in shock as Ethan also froze with a startled expression.
Ethan hurriedly evaluated the possible danger of this situation.
Ethan, having deciding that the best course of action was to throw Nat's panties towards their unexpected audience to keep them occupied, continued to pound away...
(And who knows? Perhaps he'll get his lovely wife so hot and bothered that she'd be willing have some audience participation to help her out under his watchful eye.)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Is Peter and he will die of heart attack

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Ethan, having deciding that the best course of action was to throw Nat's panties towards their unexpected audience to keep them occupied, continued to pound away...
(And who knows? Perhaps he'll get his lovely wife so hot and bothered that she'd be willing have some audience participation to help her out under his watchful eye.)
Or officers of the law to service and procreate, I mean serve and protect.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

WoW Wow Wow ! Also it is great to here from you !

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Or officers of the law to service and procreate, I mean serve and protect.
Having the local police roll up on us while parking years ago, they would stop this and interview them separately to ensure she was there willingly. That dress doesn't look like it has a place for identification. Without ID, they may have to ask more probing questions. :love:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nice.
For the body, I would say she needs a bit more softness to her curves. She needs a slight weight gain.
For the face, the chin needs to point and drop lower and the nose slightly bigger.
Wow. You have almost nailed the body. The only thing I could point out is the legs can be slightly longer. Face is very close too.
King B, Thank You!
And thanks for the great pointers!!! It will be done.
Thought her legs were too long already.:LOL: I dialed up her muscle mass (what can I say I like fit girls) because her strenuous workout regimen with Darrel is showing obvious results, though her hand is covering up some other changes to her anatomy!:sneaky:

Reactions: packard1928

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
As an adult game newbie it's this game and TAC are the only ones I've really enjoyed.....I'm here to comment that I'm feeling like I've finally won after more than a few tries...........it was with a great deal of satisfaction finally kicking Nat out in the end.......would have only made better if Ethan was sitting the couch with the girl from work when Nat got home all ragged & guilty looking from the pounding she took on her date.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
As an adult game newbie it's this game and TAC are the only ones I've really enjoyed.....I'm here to comment that I'm feeling like I've finally won after more than a few tries...........it was with a great deal of satisfaction finally kicking Nat out in the end.......would have only made better if Ethan was sitting the couch with the girl from work when Nat got home all ragged & guilty looking from the pounding she took on her date.
TAC is a sausage-fest for Anne now, not that I mind seeing how many dicks she can handle in a day. But this game has so much more, other than a porking festival, like writing.

Reactions: packard1928
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes