BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
King B Update was good but the problem with a small niche market like cuck/share/swing is that exhibition/public sex is an even smaller niche. Wouldn't it be better (for the patrons and also for variety every month) if each update contained a favourite kink like sharing/cheating/.... in a higher proportion together with a less preferred one like vanilla/other/...? Especially after the blazing HOT cuck and cheating episodes. JMO.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
King B Update was good but the problem with a small niche market like cuck/share/swing is that exhibition/public sex is an even smaller niche. Wouldn't it be better (for the patrons and also for variety every month) if each update contained a favourite kink like sharing/cheating/.... in a higher proportion together with a less preferred one like vanilla/other/...? Especially after the blazing HOT cuck and cheating episodes. JMO.
I'd say exhibitionism is a natural way for the cuck path to progress, since we want Nat to enjoy being watched by Ethan. It's the counterpart to Ethan's voyeurism and is an essential trait in order for Nat to fully* enjoy the cuckold sex. It also will provide more opportunities for potential partners down the road, though for realism's sake we'd want to make sure each partner is clean.

The public sex could be an issue if it becomes a main focus, but it's part of breaking down Nat's barriers here. I see all this as part of the flow towards the sex-positive hotwife relationship.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
This would increase the waiting duration which would lead to another bunch of guys saying " updates takes too long". So its either of two option, frequent updates with moderate content for specific path OR long updates but with major content for each path.
Personally speaking, I think he should conduct a poll on patreon regarding this. :)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Very hot scene ! And as mentioned in post above, it will also lead into other paths eventually. Carl and the Frat party are mention. Group sex is mentioned as a possible in the frat parties. Sex with strangers , further cuckolding, and Darrell talk .... It is all so well put together and written around so few renders. It is great how the text can change how we view the scene so many ways. I look forward to what KingB has ...I hope in the near future... We always welcome Sexy teasers of Nat leading to what she is up to !

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Not the route I was interested in, personally, but more power to those who are, and more good work from King B.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes