Aledixter

Jun 22, 2021
There is content on the game page, which I cannot access, how do I do it? it is difficult to get all the scenes.

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Not wishing to appear picky (or perhaps stupid) do the cartoon style graphics change to the ones shown on the main page?
Or am I just missing something?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
As you say... The cartoon grafics are start to finish. However , the grafics are MUCH better each release. However, I do not think they will be ...or are ment to be ...like other games that are more (dare I say) lifelike..... I find these " A Couples Duet " to be more Artistic.... Just my opinion.

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
As you say... The cartoon grafics are start to finish. However , the grafics are MUCH better each release. However, I do not think they will be ...or are ment to be ...like other games that are more (dare I say) lifelike..... I find these " A Couples Duet " to be more Artistic.... Just my opinion.
Thanks for the quick response. I see where you are coming from. A little misleading nevertheless to show higher quality graphics on the game front page. Thanks again. Happy gaming.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for the quick response. I see where you are coming from. A little misleading nevertheless to show higher quality graphics on the game front page. Thanks again. Happy gaming.
Not sure I would say misleading. Many games start out at one level and progress as the story goes. Renders and art are the same as the Dev learn new things. We all benefit. I hope you play it through so you can see how it is better and better each release.

Reactions: Back

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Not sure I would say misleading. Many games start out at one level and progress as the story goes. Renders and art are the same as the Dev learn new things. We all benefit. I hope you play it through so you can see how it is better and better each release.
I'll definitely play on, but would have appreciated the dev showing actual screenshots, I take your point though, as a total failure at anything technical it isn't really a criticism, more an observation.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I'll definitely play on, but would have appreciated the dev showing actual screenshots, I take your point though, as a total failure at anything technical it isn't really a criticism, more an observation.
Check out all the options... there a several. THe text to the render changes the scene intent... very cool.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Yes... the game requires patience... an intriguing plot... it's very interesting. :) (y)the more intrigue .. riddles ... the more interesting.

Reactions: Busted1201
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes