Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
My second post for this game....the writing along with the sound is top shelf, a game tryng that inpires emotional familiarity the Dev as nailed it.
As the game is updated it appears that everyone that is a fan has a wishlist for what they want the story to include or go.

My personal direction include mutual agreed upon sharing or the outright cheating.....but my with the caveat cheating with consequences, not so much revenge but more like just moving on. An upset, numbed-out, lost-like Ethan takes her back due to familiar loyalty but starts enjoying time with another (Riya) that reminds him what he had before his wife started going out a couple times a week for her needed streaching and pounding......eventually Ethan moving on from a shocked Nat.
The whole subject no matter what the fetish includes needs that element of respect and communication that.......that this game has demonstrated well.

First game to inspire me to setup a Patron account to support future updates.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I was wondering is there a route which is combination of darell path, peter path and ethan not knowing nat cheats?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
And those saying, the new update is for vanilla route, You can get the exhibitionist scene if ethan doesn't know nat is cheating ( which is non-vanilla route) .

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, this update was pretty small and for me not really worth downloading, but I already knew this because the Dev stated on Patreon that this update would be small after a long absence, so for me I`m glad he is even continuing with the game, he also stated on Patreon that the next update would be longer and Hotter....so that will be something to looking forward too.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
I was counting on more a bit in this update.
Well, for example, that one of the truck drivers will catch them, and he could taste her) or on an action with this freak. Eh.
Maybe because this’s not my path)

Can’t wait for a good Peter scenes.

Reactions: BeastMaster59
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes