xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
These last two updates were very weak, in my opinion. I didn't quite get the path where we cheat, have a lot of sex, say fuck it for the marriage, and out of nowhere there are in love again, what did I miss it? And the NTR scenes were boring as fuck in these last two updates, even the teasing part was weak. Please don't let this game become a mismatch of histories where it starts to lead to places that don't make sense like in cultural shock or the spellbook

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way for the woman to be unfaithful but avoiding Darrel or for her to fuck with others is it mandatory to fuck with Darrel? Thank you

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Is there a way for the woman to be unfaithful but avoiding Darrel or for her to fuck with others is it mandatory to fuck with Darrel? Thank you
well there is peter path which doesn't include darrel for now but no cheating in that path for now ( except for some groping) .

but to get main cheating, darrel cannot be avoided. maybe in future he can be but not now atleast.
there is also one cheating on this path with another guy.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not right now..... ThHe choice is few and Darrell is it for now. I am sure more people will be there for that in future releases.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Needs more scenes at the club and in the mens room. Like Nat could be blowing a guy or getting fucked in a stall right next to hubby or gloryhole in mens room & then hubby comes back out to the bar to tell Nat he heard couple fucking in the bathroom, not knowing it was her, or it could be Nat and that redhead on the bathroom servicing guys, really looking forward to her in a drunken frat party gangbang

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Needs more scenes at the club and in the mens room. Like Nat could be blowing a guy or getting fucked in a stall right next to hubby or gloryhole in mens room & then hubby comes back out to the bar to tell Nat he heard couple fucking in the bathroom, not knowing it was her, or it could be Nat and that redhead on the bathroom servicing guys, really looking forward to her in a drunken frat party gangbang
I like the way your dirty mind thinks ! Ohhh the possibilities ! Can't wait for a frat party. Even hubby could get involved with Nat or a co-ed !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like that KingB gave Ethan a little more length... but is is kinda a pensil dick. I wish Ethan could give her a penetration Orgasm. I think that would mean a lot for their marriage. I would love to see Nat pick up a couple more Kinks... Say Cum in mouth ( Ethan wants ) or an anal finger or a spit roast..... Oh the ideas

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Wife: "Mmmmm.... Honey, missed you... Kiss me..."
Hubby: "Uhmm... What did you drink ...?..."

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I like that KingB gave Ethan a little more length... but is is kinda a pensil dick. I wish Ethan could give her a penetration Orgasm. I think that would mean a lot for their marriage. I would love to see Nat pick up a couple more Kinks... Say Cum in mouth ( Ethan wants ) or an anal finger or a spit roast..... Oh the ideas
But was there any VN which husband makes "cleaning" from his wife's pussy? Never have seen it in games.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Liked the short update and hope it leads to more. If Ethan is in Cuck mode, it might have been nice if the voyeur came closer so he could get a good look and maybe some of his load hits Nat's panties. That would make maybe putting them on even dirtier than leaving them.

• Hey there
Reactions: packard1928
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes