packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Depends on the path. In the cheating path, Ethan does not know Vance. In the cuckold path Ethan knowhim and he and Nat Talked obut him .... but not to get together

Reactions: Big Rooster

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If it is just one branch it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. This game is more of a buffet than a restaurant when it comes to fetishes.
I dunno about that, I tried this after finishing other swinging games like ALWL, NIF, Happy Marriage, and this is one of the most singular themed games among all of them, specifically it's for the interracial humilation-themed cuckold crowd.

Not that that's neccesarily bad - it may excel at this, but dont kid yourself, there really isn't much diversity here, despite what the descriptions may read.

After playing once I went back through walkthrough to see if it was even possible to get ANY kind of sharing content sans darrell, and you cant - not like there IS much content sans darrell, unless you count the matt bathroom quickie, oldman fondling or carls 1 scene - but no, if you refuse to humor darrell at start, it's locked into the vanilla path. This is especially frustrating for people like me who like swinging/sharing/cuck games but loathe interracial.

And thats fine, again, game just isnt for my style - but you cant honestly say it's some massive branching "buffet". Despite the anfractuous walkthrough, ultimately, it's "wife is having sex with the arrogant black guy", are you a) enjoying it, b) not liking it, c) not present. That's it.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think there is much more of cast for Nat in the future releases. We know of a frat party . I would think there will be a lot of action / choice there for Nat. There is Thomas, Carl, and Peter where she can start somehing. Peter route has already started.... This game can go anywhere from here. I am anxiously waiting.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I dunno about that, I tried this after finishing other swinging games like ALWL, NIF, Happy Marriage, and this is one of the most singular themed games among all of them, specifically it's for the interracial humilation-themed cuckold crowd.

Not that that's neccesarily bad - it may excel at this, but dont kid yourself, there really isn't much diversity here, despite what the descriptions may read.

After playing once I went back through walkthrough to see if it was even possible to get ANY kind of sharing content sans darrell, and you cant - not like there IS much content sans darrell, unless you count the matt bathroom quickie, oldman fondling or carls 1 scene - but no, if you refuse to humor darrell at start, it's locked into the vanilla path. This is especially frustrating for people like me who like swinging/sharing/cuck games but loathe interracial.

And thats fine, again, game just isnt for my style - but you cant honestly say it's some massive branching "buffet". Despite the anfractuous walkthrough, ultimately, it's "wife is having sex with the arrogant black guy", are you a) enjoying it, b) not liking it, c) not present. That's it.
The game routes are being "filled out" with regularity. The route with the black bull and old man are the first expanded routes. Then there is the biker dude, jock and nerd routes and the female intern/assistant at work, yet to be seriously expanded with only the introductions and some cursory dialog, for now.
Maybe wait for some more updates.
The guide is much more informative if you decide what your specific destination is. It's simply like reading a map.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: dian091

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The game routes are being "filled out" with regularity. The route with the black bull and old man are the first expanded routes. Then there is the biker dude, jock and nerd routes and the female intern/assistant at work, yet to be seriously expanded with only the introductions and some cursory dialog, for now.
Maybe wait for some more updates.
The guide is much more informative if you decide what your specific destination is. It's simply like reading a map.
well right, and the 3 final destinations are as I listed them above :ROFLMAO: My choice destination would be like her and vance with the husband but thats not even on radar.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes