D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Dang this game just turned into a Nat and Darrel fuck game, with some dude in the background sometimes. I wish we could say something or smack her up side her head and change her attitude. It's like Ethan's just some kinda roommate at this point just hanging around them two while Nat and Bubba Gump are their in this relationship.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Dang this game just turned into a Nat and Darrel fuck game, with some dude in the background sometimes. I wish we could say something or smack her up side her head and change her attitude. It's like Ethan's just some kinda roommate at this point just hanging around them two while Nat and Bubba Gump are their in this relationship.
I agree with you, right now the game looks one-sided.
Several weeks ago the dev stated that he needs Darrel to push the story and it's branches forward.
This story uses an experienced bull where the couple learn the ropes before they can move on.
The character is necessary, it doesn't matter if it's him or another one.
Darrel will never completely disappear in this game, he is the prominent lover.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
There is always the vanilla path :unsure:
or... playing half, or less so far, of the game, leads the ending(s) in question.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yep, but this is the problem with so many cheating/corruption whatever games - the writing doesnt seem to realize that when you diminish the primary relationship to almost nothingness, the cheating doesnt even seem like cheating anymore because there's nothing to cheat on.....the old husband/boyfriend just feels like a cardboard prop to a new romance story, not a cheating story.

even this forum's darling evakiss falls prey to this - like GGGB early on is great because you actually have a sense that she's doing something illicit, then it becomes business as usual....

I agree with you, right now the game looks one-sided.
Several weeks ago the dev stated that he needs Darrel to push the story and it's branches forward.
This story uses an experienced bull where the couple learn the ropes before they can move on.
The character is necessary, it doesn't matter if it's him or another one.
Darrel will never completely disappear in this game, he is the prominent lover.
Strongly disagree, at least in the way he's currently written in. As I wrote before, it frames the game as singularly appealing to the bbc-cuck-humilation crowd. IMO it'd be far smarter to start it off open ended, then you have darrel as one of the route options. He doesnt come off like an "experienced bull" to me, he comes off like a paper-thin copy of every single bbc character ever written. Some people like this, but in the story that I'm imagining, both sides can have their cake and eat it too = eventually more subs for dev.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Yep, but this is the problem with so many cheating/corruption whatever games - the writing doesnt seem to realize that when you diminish the primary relationship to almost nothingness, the cheating doesnt even seem like cheating anymore because there's nothing to cheat on.....the old husband/boyfriend just feels like a cardboard prop to a new romance story, not a cheating story.

even this forum's darling evakiss falls prey to this - like GGGB early on is great because you actually have a sense that she's doing something illicit, then it becomes business as usual....

Strongly disagree, at least in the way he's currently written in. As I wrote before, it frames the game as singularly appealing to the bbc-cuck-humilation crowd. IMO it'd be far smarter to start it off open ended, then you have darrel as one of the route options. He doesnt come off like an "experienced bull" to me, he comes off like a paper-thin copy of every single bbc character ever written. Some people like this, but in the story that I'm imagining, both sides can have their cake and eat it too = eventually more subs for dev.
I'm really enjoying the story on it's current path. We are all entitled to our opinions though. Thinking it's not cake that is being eaten however, I think it's pie. :love::ROFLMAO:

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
or... playing half, or less so far, of the game, leads the ending(s) in question.
[/QUOTEis not that
No what gets me is her and him

Right, it doesn't mean anything if it's just a regular Tuesday nite. And the husband/boyfriend is always written to not ever care what the woman does. If she wants to fuck 5 guys on the hood of his car hell just say sumin stupid like sounds awesome baby and he just a fixture in the background jerking off. Then it turn into TAC where she's just slinging pussy out both pantie leg. Just wish there was more give and take, the dude doesn't always have to agree with whatever she wants. Dude shouldn't be an after thought, if he is then it's not a couple, it's just a whore out fucking everyone. I liked at first there was some tension about what was happening, to keep that you have to let dude draw some lines. Or make it where she doesn't want to fuck everyone, give her some humility to where she doesn't want to be just some whore that ever dude get to fuck. I mean she keeps pushing to old man off. And cue ball is written lol ike every other black dude out here (the office,TAC, man of steal, Watching my wife) there super Kool and ta chic fall at their feet. There's no build up,no anticipation, just bitch turns into cock sleeve.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm really enjoying the story on it's current path. We are all entitled to our opinions though. Thinking it's not cake that is being eaten however, I think it's pie. :love::ROFLMAO:
Well sure, because you're probably in the IR-cuck camp :p. I'm in the non-ir-cuck-camp, and I'm trying to say there's a way both of those preferences can get what they want - but it would involve a path split and not 90% of the game spent on chrome-dome.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes