Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
I had to delete the last copy to get this update, now flowing through a middle road cuck route (skipping easiersr) It seems to me some of the early script has changed/better? ........IDK just seems it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is it with Nat knowledge ? Or is it on different cheat path..
By the walktrough, seems like Nat is oblivious. And happens in both cheat and cuck path. EDIT: Can happen is more appropiate since there is a choice to not talk to her in the gym.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
By the walktrough, seems like Nat is oblivious. And happens in both cheat and cuck path. EDIT: Can happen is more appropiate since there is a choice to not talk to her in the gym.
i see. I guess if you select not to talk.... you are on one of the current path...I could not read the walkthrough that was place here. It would not zoom for me

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
i see. I guess if you select not to talk.... you are on one of the current path...I could not read the walkthrough that was place here. It would not zoom for me
Riya in cheat and ntr path seems pretty much to Ethan payback Nat for her own cheat as well. In cuck path probably can be both to threat their relationship since Nat is not a cheater in that path or could lead to the lesbian cuckold session and eventually FFM threesome with Ethan. The walktrough also show that Nat wanna a break from Darryl and Ethan suggest look for new lovers.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
There's an NTR route where Ethan assumes a more self-respecting and dominant personality where he doesn't fuck Jenna and Nat still cheats on him with Darrel. He finds out and kicks her out, so she goes to live with Jenna. His confidence is shook and he sees Riya again in the gym and they have a coffee date that kindles the start of a new romance where it looks as if Riya and Ethan can become a couple and he can leave Nat eventually.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
There's an NTR route where Ethan assumes a more self-respecting and dominant personality where he doesn't fuck Jenna and Nat still cheats on him with Darrel. He finds out and kicks her out, so she goes to live with Jenna. His confidence is shook and he sees Riya again in the gym and they have a coffee date that kindles the start of a new romance where it looks as if Riya and Ethan can become a couple and he can leave Nat eventually.
Wow...that may end that path. just like Nat tells Darrell to get lost at the car when she finds out he put pictures online.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Riya in cheat and ntr path seems pretty much to Ethan payback Nat for her own cheat as well. In cuck path probably can be both to threat their relationship since Nat is not a cheater in that path or could lead to the lesbian cuckold session and eventually FFM threesome with Ethan. The walktrough also show that Nat wanna a break from Darryl and Ethan suggest look for new lovers.
i hope it leads to a FFM... I hate to see them break up.

Reactions: Seittitgib
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes