NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
what route was that?
I got it in the cheating route where Ethan convinces Nat to come home with him instead of Darrell after he finds them fucking in the car and then kicks her out of the house anyway. She goes to live with Jenna and she invites her to an orgy. In my playthrough, she declines to go, but maybe if her scores are different she accepts. I'm not sure.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I got it in the cheating route where Ethan convinces Nat to come home with him instead of Darrell after he finds them fucking in the car and then kicks her out of the house anyway. She goes to live with Jenna and she invites her to an orgy. In my playthrough, she declines to go, but maybe if her scores are different she accepts. I'm not sure.
It depends on what choices you make when asked if following Nat to the gym (10. Nat Darrel gym1) or going to the interview.

Cheating Route to Jenna asking Nat to attend special party:
  • go to Interview
  • flirt back or keep professional with Riya (doesn't matter yet)
  • reject Jenna
  • avoid the flirting or flirt back to Riya - (appears, if kept professional with Riya)
  • confront them
  • trust Darrell
and the rest should work from there.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
cheating route .... I think the one where she leaves mc and goes to Jenna house
It depends on what choices you chose after following Nat to the gym (10. Nat Darrel gym1) instead of going to the interview.
  • Leave
  • Reject Jenna
looks like I missed all that :confused: THX!!!

• Hey there
Reactions: r0ckh0und

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It depends on what choices you make when asked if following Nat to the gym (10. Nat Darrel gym1) or going to the interview.

Cheating Route to Jenna asking Nat to attend special party:
  • go to Interview
  • flirt back or keep professional with Riya (doesn't matter yet)
  • reject Jenna
  • avoid the flirting or flirt back to Riya - (appears, if kept professional with Riya)
  • confront them
  • trust Darrell
I got to where they go to Jenna's closet to get Nat something to wear but that was it. Is that as far as we can go, currently?

Reactions: packard1928

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
[/QUOTE]
found it...if when they're caught humping in the car, if Nat sides with Darrel she accepts, if she goes with Ethan she won't.
But the teaser shows the couples going to the party together... so the willing cuck route???

Reactions: Chemish

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
found it...if when they're caught humping in the car, if Nat sides with Darrel she accepts, if she goes with Ethan she won't.
But the teaser shows the couples going to the party together... so the willing cuck route???
[/QUOTE]
I guess he will have both paths going forward. THe renders can't be the same... in the Mad at Ethan... it look like Nat and Jenna go to the party alone . The teaser show them happy and going as couples. I think this is the continuation of the basic Cuck path

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Anybody know about the release ? I know Feb was a short month.... But were 3 days into march.....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
so on that tract.... in or around tomorrow. I know it will happen when it happens... but we are all excited to see what is in store !

Reactions: MikeOG

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
Well I'm only following two different paths here, full on feasting cuck and Ethan with some BgfkOffBackbone, there's definitely a tee-off on one of those routes. I have no idea if the old booze bag Pete gets more of Nat on her pathetic path.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes