Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Just spent mor time with the game and its really deep with all the paths and branches...really insane genius writing and coding.
The WT is nice and good to follow but i would really prefer a gallery with hints how to unlock all scenes because it shares a lot with my wife's a star...by the dialog and choice u dont really get the logic which stats get changed and witch dialogs and senes get locked or unlocked later..and there are many special combinations which will let u miss a lot if u dont use WT...may u miss a complete branch with its scenes..
But i will be fair the WT is decent made just maybe a little complicated to switch from VN to Reader
Game is really deep with its dialog decissions...KingB is a very talendet and smart dev...my respect

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Just spent mor time with the game and its really deep with all the paths and branches...really insane genius writing and coding.
The WT is nice and good to follow but i would really prefer a gallery with hints how to unlock all scenes because it shares a lot with my wife's a star...by the dialog and choice u dont really get the logic which stats get changed and witch dialogs and senes get locked or unlocked later..and there are many special combinations which will let u miss a lot if u dont use WT...may u miss a complete branch with its scenes..
But i will be fair the WT is decent made just maybe a little complicated to switch from VN to Reader
Game is really deep with its dialog decissions...KingB is a very talendet and smart dev...my respect
I always assumed dev is a nuclear scientist. :p

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
May a talented Nerd can do some sort of In Game WT Mod?...The game is really a genius art of writing dialogs which lock and unlock different future paths and dialogs...unfortunatley its not obvious just by the dialog choices where it leads or which stats get affected which lead again to different future options and paths...King B is really a genius talent in this and the game really deservs support and a deep dive with different dialog choices..
To be fair there is a WTt done by Dev which is good to follow but a In Game Mod would just make it more comfortable...:)
Dont forgett to support the Dev frm time to time even just by 1x buying the game..:)
Here you go..

Malak_Al_Rahim

Apr 19, 2020
This is my first post here. Sorry.
This part - 7.7 is outstanding. King B has gift of word. Small number of pictuers but great load of emotion. This game is full to the brim with cuckold expectancy and realisation this. This game has true essence of cuckolding. I'm waiting for next part with imaptience. Hail to the King ;-).
Thats all Folks

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
May a talented Nerd can do some sort of In Game WT Mod?...The game is really a genius art of writing dialogs which lock and unlock different future paths and dialogs...unfortunatley its not obvious just by the dialog choices where it leads or which stats get affected which lead again to different future options and paths...King B is really a genius talent in this and the game really deservs support and a deep dive with different dialog choices..
To be fair there is a WTt done by Dev which is good to follow but a In Game Mod would just make it more comfortable...:)
Dont forgett to support the Dev frm time to time even just by 1x buying the game..:)
Here you go..
Mega
bro can u upload andriod version

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
You can get it on cuck route ( specifically cuck angry).

Also on cheat route, where ethan has no job and can't say anything to nat despite knowing she cheats and also secretly enjoys nat cheating . ( This gives only 1st and 3rd image).

To get all 3 on cheat route, ethan has no job, ethan caught her cheat in car and ethan foul mouths nat. But nat don't care. Continues to cheat.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes