packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nat on her cheating path is a spiteful and vengeful bitch. Ethan deserves that treatment for being weak and/or cheating on her. I can't see how this route could be together and work itself out. Hence the Riya route is Ethan's self-worth is his only salvation because Nat is full-on in the slut life now.
This is some good writing Thanks King B!
I agree! I do not see this relationship being saved on this path. It would be great if they can somehow turn the table and inflick some pain on her... (However, Ethan wasa prick to her early on to get to this stage ). Right now Riya is the only one in the picture ... possibly Jenna... cause in the cheating path he has sex with her twice already.... Oh... the possibilities !

Reactions: Big Rooster

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
Not sure I understand... There are several paths... ( See the walkthrough ) You can save in an path you are playing.
I don't speak English very well... I mean the file path, where the game is saved. Example: "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\RenPy"

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't speak English very well... I mean the file path, where the game is saved. Example: "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\RenPy"
not that complected... it is in the game file . where ever you saved the game open ... then go to game folder .. then saves

Reactions: Big Rooster

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ACouplesDuetOfLoveAndLust-0.7.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AssRider

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Meh, not much debauchery to be had when you can't even make the female protag get knocked up by their son behind the male protags's back and same for the male protag if you want to make him knock up their daughter in retribution. Bonus debauchery if the kids were also 12-14yo.

Edit: that's it, gimme all those faceplams you prudes. You all really have a weak definition of debauchery.
And we call it... The Aristocrats!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
does anyone know when the walk through will be updated? long guide hasn't been updated since 6.9 and short guide since 4.3?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Nat on her cheating path is a spiteful and vengeful bitch. Ethan deserves that treatment for being weak and/or cheating on her. I can't see how this route could be together and work itself out. Hence the Riya route is Ethan's self-worth is his only salvation because Nat is full-on in the slut life now.
This is some good writing Thanks King B!
You say Nat being a full on slut like it's a bad thing for a curvaceous fictional woman in an adult game. Ethan can learn to be a proper hubby on round two with Riya. I need Nat to start entertaining Darrel's black friends and business associates. Ethan's vision of Nat being black bred is perfect, whether she marries Darrel or is a single mom with several black babies is okay for me in a fictional world. That could be good or bad ending with Darrel

Last edited:

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Never understood what this fixation with getting white chicks bred by black men comes from? Cause it’s not just a pregnancy fetish. Any woman with a string of pregnancies will be physically ’ruined’. On the other hand keeping a white slave in pristine condition to enjoy with or without the gang, that I understand. So what’s the deal with the gang bred and numerous pregnancies?

joker8888

Oct 8, 2019
A Couple Duet [0.7.7] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (903 MB/ 309 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

Thank you.
In the compress version is S48 folder inside images/scenes folder missing? or is that it?

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes