dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Never understood what this fixation with getting white chicks bred by black men comes from? Cause it’s not just a pregnancy fetish. Any woman with a string of pregnancies will be physically ’ruined’. On the other hand keeping a white slave in pristine condition to enjoy with or without the gang, that I understand. So what’s the deal with the gang bred and numerous pregnancies?
Define string. My 70 year old mother looks like my twin sister and she had seven live pregancies....

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
All the action is in the Cheat route where she is pissed at Ethan
If you read the dialogue text while Ethan is on the couch during the bareback hotel scene, he's lost her already. She's getting off on the fact she is there because of his weakness. He better buy Riya some flowers, Nat won't be coming back to be faithful. Maybe if he's on the bed. Saying I love you changes everything.

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
If you read the dialogue text while Ethan is on the couch during the bareback hotel scene, he's lost her already. She's getting off on the fact she is there because of his weakness. He better buy Riya some flowers, Nat won't be coming back to be faithful. Maybe if he's on the bed. Saying I love you changes everything.
Even if he dosn't say " I love you" I still don't think it seals his fate with her. We see text the day after where she isstill very much with him. In the " go get condoms... yea... he is going to be dead to her.... I Think ???

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes