WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
It's a good scene but this further adds my doubt to the player's 'choice'. Even in vanilla path the scene happens if you are in good terms with Jenna couple. At this point, vanilla path is just going to be the path where you could avoid things and not at all interesting. Here is a Ethan having 0 cuck points and low lust points and yet still this scene happens with no consequences or choices. If you happen to not be rude to Sam and Jenna, this happens unavoidably.
Screenshot_2023-03-07-10-45-57-96_87c6b38456bddfc3522e14121f8ba30c.jpg

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Ah man the swinging and vanilla paths seem pretty dead in favor of cheating and cuckolding. I was a patreon too but I guess the game is going in another direction or its too much for the author to manage so many paths. Oh well.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Totally should be a choice to go to the party or not on the vanilla path being forced into going to a party where a guy goes to watch his wife get fuck and then if you do go to the party why the hell would you go out side with the cuck and leave your wife inside with woman that actively tried to trick out your wife.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
is peter content been removed?
don't think so. dev is expanding the different routes, that's all

Ah man the swinging and vanilla paths seem pretty dead in favor of cheating and cuckolding. I was a patreon too but I guess the game is going in another direction or its too much for the author to manage so many paths. Oh well.
Most devs take several months (or years) between updates, this dev. releases 1 a month that focuses on couple of routes and switches to the other routes to catch up their timeline to the current. So take your pick, 1 big update a year or 1 a month.

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I mean I last played this game apparently on 0.5.5 in December 2021 and those two routes have not moved since then in 16 months cause my saves ends at the exact same spot.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's a good scene but this further adds my doubt to the player's 'choice'. Even in vanilla path the scene happens if you are in good terms with Jenna couple. At this point, vanilla path is just going to be the path where you could avoid things and not at all interesting. Here is a Ethan having 0 cuck points and low lust points and yet still this scene happens with no consequences or choices. If you happen to not be rude to Sam and Jenna, this happens unavoidably.
View attachment 2445378
It's really disappoint for now, sadly. Since the paths splited, vanilla seems the one more lacking Ethan/Nat sexual content for now (i think there is only the sex in public alley), which is kinda odd. I'm all down for exhibitionism/swing/sharing in Vanilla path, but i hoped it will implemented and portrayed differently than in cuck path, something like Nat and Ethan first trying and have a couple more of naughty experience just involving each other and this scalating to swing/sharing (also involving both and not just Nat).
I was really hoping we could have a series of Nat and Ethan making more and more naughty sexy exhibitionism games/sex in public/even sex in their house exploring other kinks until the point they could decide let a third party join them instead of just watch. Something similar we have in Exciting Games for example. I kinda still hope for something like that and i'm patienly waiting more development in Vanilla path, but this screen and what you say was really a hurt in these hopes.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
This last update had content in what way guys? I didn't see any diference in cuckold and ntr paths....

Enes51344

Nov 20, 2021
öyle düşünme dev farklı rotaları genişletiyor, hepsi bu

Çoğu geliştirici, güncellemeler arasında birkaç ay (veya yıl) alır, bu dev. birkaç rotaya odaklanan ve zaman çizelgelerini güncele yakalamak için diğer rotalara geçiş yapan ayda 1 yayınlar. Seçiminizi yapın, yılda 1 büyük güncelleme veya ayda 1.
[/ALINTI]
I couldn't go to the party how do I do

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes