Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
trully, just want see with peter route or swinging route....

if with bla** guy just want see gangbang scene :p
If there's still no Peter content, must be because his patrons keep answering polls with Darrel being the most popular. This is ridiculous, I need some change! lol

I am into Interaccial but it's been basically back to back to back haha

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I can't get these scenes. :( :cautious: :unsure::cry:
for darrell on nats ass you have to go to the car.. confront them and have Nat Trust Darrell. This cement her to the cheating path. She is pissed aEthan and he will find her in the house... with Darrell. The other is cuckold path... go to the hotel... pick you love her... do not let Darrell cum inside...follow it through and you will get the sex party. There are several variations of thiswhere text changes... but you still get the party. I think I am right... good luck.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
for darrell on nats ass you have to go to the car.. confront them and have Nat Trust Darrell. This cement her to the cheating path. She is pissed aEthan and he will find her in the house... with Darrell. The other is cuckold path... go to the hotel... pick you love her... do not let Darrell cum inside...follow it through and you will get the sex party. There are several variations of thiswhere text changes... but you still get the party. I think I am right... good luck.
thanks. found. a lot of ways. ;) :love: (y)

Reactions: Enes51344

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
If you're on the route were Ethan doesn't cheat and have a save when you confront Nat on the DarrelxNat car scene, and choose to trust Darrel you can see the new anal scene.
Damn another month to go, waiting....
Still Dev doing a great job
save PLS.. :cry: :love:

Reactions: Enes51344

Enes51344

Nov 20, 2021
Oyunla daha fazla zaman geçirdim ve tüm yolları ve dalları ile gerçekten derin... gerçekten delice yazma ve kodlama.
WT güzel ve takip etmesi iyi ama gerçekten tüm sahnelerin kilidinin nasıl açılacağına dair ipuçları içeren bir galeriyi tercih ederim çünkü eşimin bir yıldızıyla çok şey paylaşıyor... diyalog ve seçim yoluyla, hangi istatistiklerin değiştiği mantığını gerçekten anlamıyorsunuz ve cadı diyalogları ve seneler daha sonra kilitlenir veya açılır..ve WT'yi kullanmazsanız çok şey kaçırmanıza izin verecek birçok özel kombinasyon vardır...sahneleriyle birlikte tam bir dalı kaçırabilir misiniz?..
Ama adil olacağım, WT nezih, VN'den Reader'a geçmek için biraz karmaşık olabilir
Oyun, diyalog kararlarıyla gerçekten derin...KingB çok yetenekli ve akıllı bir dev...saygılarımla
[/ALINTI]
Hey anal can someone help me how do i get to this part

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
This project has too many route-exclusive scenes. It's one of the worst games out there for this. It would require just a little extra writing and planning and maybe a render here or there to have various versions of many of these scenes so that they fit in multiple routes. Then the player can decide what exactly they want to see.

I always really disliked this sort of 'replayability' development style. I don't want to have to play a game a dozen times seeing only a bit of it each go, i want one playthrough that can be, more or less, as comprehensive as i want it to be.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes