elbro

Nov 22, 2020
update very very shitty, who would like to see Nat and Ethan her husband banging now that she had a taste of different men ? damn it feels like no progress at it and started all over again
The game has different paths, what you want is in one or more of the paths.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.8.3] [King B]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there anything new in this update 0.8.3 on any of the routes except the talk of Nat with Jenna about becoming an erotic model (talk either at Jenna home if Nat lives there or by phone at home on the cuckold-happy route which is followed by the only sex scene i found in this update of Nat with her husband filmed for the internet?

There may be something on the 2 routes i never played: Vanilla and Peter, if so please let me know so i may also try those routes. If also nothing new here, can this still be called an update?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Whatever happened to the nerd from the club that flirts with wife on a bet and I think he gets her number or she has his? Remember “Revenge of the Nerds” banging the jocks hot cheerleaders
IMG_0847.gif
IMG_0820.gif

exsomon

May 11, 2020
best ntr game for now with regular update, other ntr game i follow gets updated annually maybe,
so little update trumps no update, good work for the dev, i wonder how will that bbc thing will progress, it has reached its limit somehow. I like the idea of that black guys posting all conquests, would be better if women were not aware of filming, wanna see some more wifes satisfied in the site

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm waiting to see what Riya's future is. Don't get me wrong, Nat's is the cat meow for me, just want to see how she gets on with Ethan and [hopefully] Nat too now that she discovered she liked making out with other girls too.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Dev - Nat gets OnlyFans official account - after getting kicked out / quitting her office job.

Me - I'd have loved seeing a route where Nat gets screwed and blackmailed into becoming an office slut by co-workers, Or lesbian strap on action by her female boss / creampied by her futa boss.
Alas..! Multi-tasking is so valuable these days.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Is there anything new in this update 0.8.3 on any of the routes except the talk of Nat with Jenna about becoming an erotic model (talk either at Jenna home if Nat lives there or by phone at home on the cuckold-happy route which is followed by the only sex scene i found in this update of Nat with her husband filmed for the internet?

There may be something on the 2 routes i never played: Vanilla and Peter, if so please let me know so i may also try those routes. If also nothing new here, can this still be called an update?
I believe in the Peter route, the dialog in the update is with Peter but nothing more.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How do you get more femdom/humiliation in the cuckolding path?
One way is to give in to the depredations of the naughty neighbor. She loves that shit. However, that may put you onto the NTR path instead. Maybe what you want is to first get onto the NTR path and then switch from there to the cuckold path. There is a way to get there by way of Nat blackmailing Ethan because she knows what he did with the neighbor so that might be the best of both worlds for you.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes