Ethen want Peter fuck nat
What's type of routine
I play path two options ethen tell about nat
And ethen avoid
This path I found own
Walkthrough and short guide this path doesn't appear

whf

Nov 9, 2017
So I have played it up to the first cuckolding scene. Despite the scene being very intense and very hot (it's a long time I saw something this hot) I probably won't be playing it beyond that. I do appreciate the author giving us two options to cuckolding - romantic or submissive - but neither actually interest me that much. Nor am I actually that interested in the whole hotwife "lifestyle", it's more like a thrill, an experience not something to live by for me. Romance is a bit too weird and sappy, in submissive route Darrel has too much say in what husband can and can't do (which I fucking hate, If someone should have a say to what husband can or can't do beside husband himself it should be the wife, not the bull(shitter)). So yeah, was real fun to get to that scene and that scene was fire but I guess that's about it for me. Same happend to Indecent Wife, albeit for different reasons (excess of sex - typical in japanese NTR, and the whole "I'm doing it for you, hubby", combine the two and you get one fucking mayor BS I can't really tolerate).

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like this release!
It showed Ethan with a little backbone in the bed. In some routes... it brought them back together after Nat's cheating . Maybe she will have a different view of him ? In some it placed Ethan as a dominate husband who give his wife a lot in her sexual desires then reset himself as husband that she loves. I think it would have been very sexy to continue the anal path from Nat and Darrel to where when she has sex with Ethan and then have her stick him in her ass when she rides him. Just some thoughts.

Well done KingB ! Foe a small release... it said a lot !!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I have played it up to the first cuckolding scene. Despite the scene being very intense and very hot (it's a long time I saw something this hot) I probably won't be playing it beyond that. I do appreciate the author giving us two options to cuckolding - romantic or submissive - but neither actually interest me that much. Nor am I actually that interested in the whole hotwife "lifestyle", it's more like a thrill, an experience not something to live by for me. Romance is a bit too weird and sappy, in submissive route Darrel has too much say in what husband can and can't do (which I fucking hate, If someone should have a say to what husband can or can't do beside husband himself it should be the wife, not the bull(shitter)). So yeah, was real fun to get to that scene and that scene was fire but I guess that's about it for me. Same happend to Indecent Wife, albeit for different reasons (excess of sex - typical in japanese NTR, and the whole "I'm doing it for you, hubby", combine the two and you get one fucking mayor BS I can't really tolerate).
The second cuckolding scene is better and has more variety. It can be anything from a threesome to a humiliation fest with a lot of variety in between. In my opinion, the swinger party after that kind of falls off a bit in comparison.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Is cuckolding also a prevalent theme in these games ?
if you are here for cuckolding, search for: watching my wife, sharing my fiancee, lost in paradise, hotwife ashley

these are the best games inside of the cuckolding genre. Others are maded by person who doesn't know nothing about cuckold

Last edited:
Reactions: SizeQueenShrine
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes