Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For me, an update that is not worth it. I hope that next we can continue with Riya. I want to see if she finally gives it to Ethan and starts a new relationship. It would be interesting to see how Nat will react.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
For me, an update that is not worth it. I hope that next we can continue with Riya. I want to see if she finally gives it to Ethan and starts a new relationship. It would be interesting to see how Nat will react.
I have a few path saves going at once so yeah it will be interesting to see what the dev has instore with Riya and how it goes with Nat on those paths. I prefer Ethan/Nat to live happily ever after but I have no problem dumping Nats ample ass for Riya if she deserves it :LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like to be able to have a threesome with Nat and Riya but we have to see if Riya would accept, it seems like something, but if she does, how hot a scene would it be? Maybe we film it and upload it to the Internet, how many subscribers would they earn?:LOL:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Ethan seduces Riya, with Nat's blessing.
I'm looking forward to seeing the conversations leading up to that. This could be very clunky and entirely unbelievable or a masterclass in seduction.
Riya obviously is interested in and receptive to Ethan's actions, so that's a given, so the trick would be to convince Riya, that Nat really wants it too.
This route will test King B's writing of nuanced dialog. I'm thinking he will nail it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I would like to be able to have a threesome with Nat and Riya but we have to see if Riya would accept, it seems like something, but if she does, how hot a scene would it be? Maybe we film it and upload it to the Internet, how many subscribers would they earn?:LOL:
There are various routes so this definitely a possibility. I'm looking forward to exploring all the paths with Riya, it should be fun. The only path I wouldn't go down is if she starts down the Darrel path ugh

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I hope he doesn't meet Darrel because if he likes the threesome he's going to end up doing it and we're going to be the camera boy, what an ugly ending that would be for Ethan.:(
It would be, but the Darrel thing has been done, it would be boring to go back there again. Plus in my country the BBC fascination isn't much of a thing so I don't care for it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does anybody know what the name of the save folder in the roaming file is for this game I haven't had much luck in finding it.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Does anybody know what the name of the save folder in the roaming file is for this game I haven't had much luck in finding it.
What file in the application folder creates that folder? I do not know enough about Renpy to know that, but I would like to know the answer.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What file in the application folder creates that folder? I do not know enough about Renpy to know that, but I would like to know the answer.
In the Appdata folder is another folder called roaming and that is where you will find most renpy saves. The naming of those folders are usually very close to the name of the game itself. For example, the name of the file for Acting Lessons is ActingLessons-1523296524. I can't find anything that closely corresponds to the name of A couple's duet. I'm trying to clean house because I have too many saves and I want to try to streamline my playthroughs.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
In the Appdata folder is another folder called roaming and that is where you will find most renpy saves. The naming of those folders are usually very close to the name of the game itself. For example, the name of the file for Acting Lessons is ActingLessons-1523296524. I can't find anything that closely corresponds to the name of A couple's duet. I'm trying to clean house because I have too many saves and I want to try to streamline my playthroughs.
Yeah, I deleted over 3 gigs several months ago. TACOS calls it The Cuckold, I believe. I would like to know what line of programming creates that folder.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It's called 'GameFile-1621469288'

Reactions: Nurikabe

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Yeah, I deleted over 3 gigs several months ago. TACOS calls it The Cuckold, I believe. I would like to know what line of programming creates that folder.
You can find and edit it in the options.rpy but you have to edit it again if the game receives an update.
In this case just change "GameFile-1621469288" into something else, like "ACouplesDuet-123":

Code:
define config.save_directory = "GameFile-1621469288"
Code:
define config.save_directory = "ACouplesDuet-123"

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
You can find and edit it in the options.rpy but you have to edit it again if the game receives an update.
In this case just change "GameFile-1621469288" into something else, like "ACouplesDuet-123":

Code:
define config.save_directory = "GameFile-1621469288"
Code:
define config.save_directory = "ACouplesDuet-123"
Thank you!!!

Reactions: r0ckh0und

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The only path I wouldn't go down is if she starts down the Darrel path ugh
I hope he doesn't meet Darrel because if he likes the threesome he's going to end up doing it and we're going to be the camera boy, what an ugly ending that would be for Ethan.
To be honest this sounds fun to me, I want to see Ethan getting cucked twice.
Here is a nice picture from Big Rooster's fan art.
A great foreshadowing.
RD_1209231355_edited.jpg
A spontaneous meet between those two could lead to a threesome with Nat and with Ethan being the camera man.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
To be honest this sounds fun to me, I want to see Ethan getting cucked twice.
Here is a nice picture from Big Rooster's fan art.
A great foreshadowing.
View attachment 2985277
A spontaneous meet between those two could lead to a threesome with Nat and with Ethan being the camera man.
Nope, still not interested. I'm not American, the BBC stuff does nothing for me.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes