Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
She is a woman who impresses but clearly with her flaws and the clearest one is that she does not handle rejection well and always wants everything to happen the way she wants due to her dominant personality that she uses to change Nat's personality, something that I did not like because it seems that he was forcing change on her as a result of destroying Ethan's marriage just for his personal satisfaction

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I can't have a positive outlook so far on Jenna (based on two major routes and a few variations so far) ... And i dunno if it needs to be stated , but i'd feel the same if it was a guy instead .

It's one thing to be in control and having a dominant personality ... it's another to be downright manipulative and that scheming . Sure , conveniently , the people she conspired against "opened their eyes" and loved what she peddles ... but what happens when they don't ? Even nastier schemes , then if it still does not work straight up a kick to the curb ?

Nat can be decent based on routes and choices .. but i've yet to see Jenna as anything but a wrecking ball . She even dares to mess with Nat's professional life sometimes

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
She is a woman who impresses but clearly with her flaws and the clearest one is that she does not handle rejection well and always wants everything to happen the way she wants due to her dominant personality that she uses to change Nat's personality, something that I did not like because it seems that he was forcing change on her as a result of destroying Ethan's marriage just for his personal satisfaction
I hate how likes are so limited on this forum ugh.

Jenna is super manipulative of her husband and Nat. I was disappointed with our easily Nat feel under Jenna's manipulation. Jenna tries to paint herself as a mentor, but she is far from it. She is a snake.

I can't have a positive outlook so far on Jenna (based on two major routes and a few variations so far) ... And i dunno if it needs to be stated , but i'd feel the same if it was a guy instead .

It's one thing to be in control and having a dominant personality ... it's another to be downright manipulative and that scheming . Sure , conveniently , the people she conspired against "opened their eyes" and loved what she peddles ... but what happens when they don't ? Even nastier schemes , then if it still does not work straight up a kick to the curb ?

Nat can be decent based on routes and choices .. but i've yet to see Jenna as anything but a wrecking ball . She even dares to mess with Nat's professional life sometimes
Definitely, Jenna is a nasty piece of work to be avoided on any route. She plays her role as the manipulative snake very well. Even on the path where Nat and Ethan separate, Jenna is pushing Nat in to various sex acts. She doesn't consider reconciliation. Of course this is the way she is written, but I've met women like her. Its a fascinating portrayal.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
We usually agree but I disagree on this one. If you tell her no, she loses it. She isn't use to being told no and that is the weakness for women like her. They utterly hate rejection.
who likes rejection? no one. Jenna handled herself well, after an initial bout of indignation, she gathered herself up and gave props to Ethan. But I still don't like her!

The guy in the picture looks like Trevor from GTA V and his trunk could be from an elephant.
He's a Caucasian Darrel

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something I learned is to have two perspectives, mine and the MC he used, in the game from Ethan's point of view if we follow Jenna's route it is clear that he feels overwhelmed because he can't keep up with Nat, but I like Jenna because of her confident personality about her sexuality, I don't like that he took revenge for the rejection. I know a woman similar to Jenna with whom I had a story where our dominant personalities always collided where we went from love to hate in an instant. where we were close to breaking up our relationships due to the strong attraction we had, luckily that didn't happen and now I try to be more balanced but it's hard for me

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Some of you were not disappointed by the update because in my head I had the idea that at the university party Nat was going to get drunk and dance doing a striptease and that she ended up having sex with Mat and maybe another boy or girl, what a moment wasted I hope there is another party and Nat can free himself
Nat's gradual progression into a hotwife is transformative for an otherwise traditional woman. As much as I want to see her doing naughty things, we don't want her becoming a stereotypical VN cumbucket whore, like in TACO's.
I'll bet KingB will treat us to a methodical good story!

Reactions: Leongen43

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Something I learned is to have two perspectives, mine and the MC he used, in the game from Ethan's point of view if we follow Jenna's route it is clear that he feels overwhelmed because he can't keep up with Nat, but I like Jenna because of her confident personality about her sexuality, I don't like that he took revenge for the rejection. I know a woman similar to Jenna with whom I had a story where our dominant personalities always collided where we went from love to hate in an instant. where we were close to breaking up our relationships due to the strong attraction we had, luckily that didn't happen and now I try to be more balanced but it's hard for me
You are right with the two perspectives. The Dev of AMW said a similar thing to me. I struggle with that. I tend to get too immersed in stories. Too much time spent in RPGs lol. I do find I enjoy the story a lot more if I do immerse myself in it so its a catch 22.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I learned to have both perspectives in the game of tac (I think the reasons are obvious) but my litmus test was Fetish Locator because you really have to have the stomach to complete it, this game became easier for me thanks to the fact that I tried those games before and I like him because of the variety of paths he has or that sometimes he confuses me, from my perspective I dislike Ethan because he is totally opposite to me but from the developer's perspective he is an ideal character because he can tell the story just the way he wants, this is great game and I enjoy it a lot as I'm sure you do, but I really want a striptease dance from Nat because I'm sure she would be very hot with the beautiful body she has :love:

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes