Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
At first it is true that it needed work, but today it looks pretty good and I like it because it reminds me of the 90's graphic novels that I collected as a teenager, and it is also the style that differentiates King B from the rest of the developers, something that I see it positive :p

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Wouldn't it be interesting if Riya teaches Ethan to be a better lover with the experience she has, it could help her satisfy Nat better and that she doesn't need to look for satisfaction in other men, even if Nat accepts Riya they can have a lesbian scene and maybe a threesome :sneaks:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Wouldn't it be interesting if Riya teaches Ethan to be a better lover with the experience she has, it could help her satisfy Nat better and that she doesn't need to look for satisfaction in other men, even if Nat accepts Riya they can have a lesbian scene and maybe a threesome :sneaks:
interesting thought....
It definitely works for me too :p

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
or she entirely supplants Ethan as being the better lover!

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
One question I had is how Ethan did to have a beautiful waifu like Nat because let's be honest he is not attractive, not rich and he is not good at sex, if he has a secret how to conquer a waifu he should write a book that will surely have many sales how many would give anything to have a woman like Nat :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Because of what you said, I have another doubt, if Nat does not exist and when Ethan wakes up he realizes that everything was a dream where he still lives with his parents and that his last girlfriend was in high school who left him for the captain of the football team. Who by chance is called Darrel, maybe he has a pillow with the image of a woman similar to Nat, is it possible? It's not just my imagination, what if it isn't? :unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Because of what you said, I have another doubt, if Nat does not exist and when Ethan wakes up he realizes that everything was a dream where he still lives with his parents and that his last girlfriend was in high school who left him for the captain of the football team. Who by chance is called Darrel, maybe he has a pillow with the image of a woman similar to Nat, is it possible? It's not just my imagination, what if it isn't? :unsure:
You might have to get off those drugs your taking :ROFLMAO:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
So the drug he uses to keep Nat by his side is called true love, I have a neighbor who I would like to try it with so that she falls in love with me so that she can share her Netflix account and maybe she will force her son to what a cut is the grass at my house, thanks for the information :LOL:
You should mow the lawn by yourself...by only wearing a tight short and showing off your sweating body. Either your sexy neighbor woman will come and bring you a drink or her son appears and offers you a deal to mow the lawn for you when you promise not to wear those shorts again :LOL:

If both arrive at the same time, you'll know sth odd going on there in your neighborhood...

Reactions: Big Rooster

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
This game lacks a decent old man and I don't mean a guy like Peter the cuck.
I think about a guy in his mid fifties who is athletic and good looking.
Nat could meet randomly a charming older man when she visits her local gym.
They become friends after a while, they do some excercises together and take the same yoga class.
Eventually the older gentleman helps Nat with the warm up regularly and stretches her accordingly.
stretching 1.jpg
Could lead to this >
stretching 3.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes